• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is this game like rotk? i checked the screenshot and it looks quite overwhelming. im not very good with that kind of strategy games
Just find the walkthrough.

Game can be beaten using a couple of strategies. The guide makes it look simple. Boring to do it that way but if strategy isn;t your thing ... well, first i'd question why you were downloading strategy games then i'd tell you to cheat ... or find something you'd enjoy more.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
haha someone recommended this game to me. i dont mind strategy games in general, with the exception of stuff like 4x and huge scale tbt with formations and stuff. well it looks interesting so it wouldnt hurt to try it. still, thanks for feedback

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
is this game like rotk? i checked the screenshot and it looks quite overwhelming. im not very good with that kind of strategy games
This game is pretty much rock paper scissors :p

You dont need a galaxy brain to play trust me

Reactions: blulaz
Dec 9, 2017
This is one of my favorite games Manga Gamer has released. I'm not sure why but I absolutely love the song that plays during the end credits. It just fits perfectly while you see characters from your journey go by on the screen. I'm hoping that Shin Koihime Musou is finished soon as I want to play more and the anime didn't really do it for me. It was funny but I enjoyed the game much more. The anime just seemed to dumb down the characters in my opinion, especially my favorite character Sousou. 102019.jpg

thevrede2

Feb 14, 2019
I can't seem to run the game. I installed all the fonts but when I try to play Icsebody.exe it tells me "NECEMEM.SNI is not found" and "This game failed to set NECEMEM.SNI". Any solutions?

josete

May 28, 2017
I have seen in r34 that aisha is being held by sunsou and she does dirty things to him. Is it possible to avoid that scene or is it impossible but I rescue aisha?
I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible please

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
How do you beat Suuyu ???
18th battle (Go-reb)
?
she anbushes and gest more soldiers then me every damn time i cant beat her any ideas?

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
I suppose in this setting the harem ending is the most natural one.

edit: Holy shit, there is an actual plot twist I didn't see coming in this game. I am so fucking impressed right now.

Last edited:

madethistofap

Apr 9, 2020
where can i find the alternate version shin koihime † musou ~otome ryouran ☆ sangokushi engi~?
What are the differences with the original one?
seconding this guy. I've been looking for weeks, and everywhere I look the links are dead.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Too bad. This game looked good enough ! A shame i really wanted to play it ! But what stupid and retarded idea to force voice acting, i can't disable it, no possibility at all, i hate playing with voice acting "zen don play it" sure that's what i'm doing right now, what's the point of forcing player to hear voice acting ? Can't understand at all, way to go for you to destroy the appeal of a great looking game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't understand at all, way to go for you to destroy the appeal of a great looking game.
You type that like you are talking to the dev ... of a Japanese game from 2008.

You won't find any Japanese devs from the big games like this hanging around here.

You'll also note that most big games like this have voice acting, it's an actual game not a renpy VN.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
You type that like you are talking to the dev ... of a Japanese game from 2008.

You won't find any Japanese devs from the big games like this hanging around here.

You'll also note that most big games like this have voice acting, it's an actual game not a renpy VN.
I know that, at this point i'm just venting, though it doesn't come from the devs themselves but from mangagamer from what i understand, they're was another version of the game with the possibility of disabling voice acting.

I played a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot of game, i'm pretty sure i at least did 70%+ of f95zone, and from what i know i'm pretty sure i did never see any game without the possibility of disabling voice acting.

Like i said just venting.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes