2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I know that, and actually.......nothing else was shown, we just jump to another scene. Is she still pissed at mc when she finds out he is her grandson? Have they even told her yet? Who knows, scenes are all over the place. At the least, finish that part of the story before going to something else. Here, lets number all the scenes, put the numbers in a hat, and we'll show them in the order as we draw the numbers.......
The dev is adamant on showing all these missed scenes as "flashbacks" and "memories" later on.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just a quick personal opnion. screenshot0001.png
I know you was trying to make him sound like a hero of some kind.
Now saying he wiped out an entire anyemy base thats hero stuff.
but thats not what this scene do's.
Infact it if anything it makes him seem like he should be up before a war crimes tribunal.
The Idea that he wipes out an entire village is not a good thing.
Villages tend to have women and children in them and so you are making him seem guilty of possibly even genocide.
Thats not what most people think of when thinking of a hero a villain yes but a hero ermm not so much.
Just a thought.

Art in Heaven

Jun 26, 2021
too many girls for 1 man to have much going on with them. when he encounters them, all they do is yammer on and on about some boring facts. it had been a while for me since i last played before this new update, and honestly, i am bored. the conversations are boring. the supposed villain is nowhere to be seen and occasionally the mc comments about how he needs to do something about him, but then the story moves to girls that aren't of interest and they have some boring conversation about video games and books...yawn..fucking..yawn.. still not done this update but don't feel motivated to continue.. might be dropping this one..
And every girl/woman he meets wants to fuck him so long as he promises to fuck many other girls as well. I have never had this conversation with a woman, quite the opposite in fact.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yes 'cause what we really want in these VN's are realism.........
some people do actually

but if you look at the reaction to the recent update you should have a good understanding what a lack off realism does
the writing has strayed so far from a realistic scenario that people are starting to dislike and drop the avn

it wouldn't be a problem if the concept of the story was in a more unrealistic setting but it isn't the story is set in a time and place that is close to realistic yet people behave in unrealistic ways all women wanting to be whit the MC is normal in a harem based story but demanding he takes more women isn't.
(which in reality is the exact opposite of a womens natural sexual objective, men want to spread themselves far and wide ,women want a single partner but the best one there is, this is the generalization and there are indeed exceptions but most men if given a chance would have sex whit all the women they desired its just that it isn't possible for most men i could go on and on but don't feel like writing a essay here, which its already kinda turning into)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Seriously, the Dev needs to find away to fix the dean's look. Not to be rude or offend anyone but to me she looks hideous and almost look like a trans.

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

Art in Heaven

Jun 26, 2021
And what's with those clothes? He's supposed to be a college student but looks like he's in his 30's. It's like a 1950's horror movie starring a bunch of elderly 'Teens'.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I'm just saying to my opinion, the Dev could've done better. Her cheeks looked deformed, and she wears too much makeup. Like I always say beauty is best without makeup because make up covers natures true beauty.
At least the faces are not as bad as in Troubled Legacy

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This story had alot of promise, but the grammer is sadly lacking - could use a total remaster with better graphics, grammer and keep on track with the story that started with the avn

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
There's seems to be a lot of scenes missing like that that scene where MC gets home to get the information from Carlie on why the connection got lost when he enter the house. Basically all the girl say agree and then in transition to 'Tomorrow at Math Class" is that supposed to happened or I missing something here ? There's also times where names in conversation get mix up and some else is saying the other person's line.

Screenshot (2).png

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
There's seems to be a lot of scenes missing like that that scene where MC gets home to get the information from Carlie on why the connection got lost when he enter the house. Basically all the girl say agree and then in transition to 'Tomorrow at Math Class" is that supposed to happened or I missing something here ? There's also times where names in conversation get mix up and some else is saying the other person's line.

View attachment 3099875
Intended this way, the dev had the "brilliant" idea to let us know what happened much later as a "flashback".

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
actually we do - it makes no sense at all to have totally unreal stories
Neither of you are right, nor totally wrong.

If you are writing fiction, it will ALWAYS be unreal. In total or in part.

But, what readers want when they read something, is relatability. Something in the story must make us relate to it, realism is NOT the goal, the goal is to make us feel at least in part, that whatever is going on in the story, COULD potentially be possible. Or, we are reading Fantasy, and even there, there are limits, it has to be relatable. It is possible to create and write a story from an Alien point of view (maybe), but what would be the point? We wouldn't be able to relate to it.

So, no, Realism is NOT what is needed. And NO, escapism doesn't mean a break with reality, that would be surrealism and is not really a medium for stories to be told.

This story is loosely based on reality, YES. This story is not Real, YES.

I don't believe BGR wants realism, they want more ways to relate to the story. Which is a completely different thing.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Neither of you are right, nor totally wrong.

If you are writing fiction, it will ALWAYS be unreal. In total or in part.

But, what readers want when they read something, is relatability. Something in the story must make us relate to it, realism is NOT the goal, the goal is to make us feel at least in part, that whatever is going on in the story, COULD potentially be possible. Or, we are reading Fantasy, and even there, there are limits, it has to be relatable. It is possible to create and write a story from an Alien point of view (maybe), but what would be the point? We wouldn't be able to relate to it.

So, no, Realism is NOT what is needed. And NO, escapism doesn't mean a break with reality, that would be surrealism and is not really a medium for stories to be told.

This story is loosely based on reality, YES. This story is not Real, YES.

I don't believe BGR wants realism, they want more ways to relate to the story. Which is a completely different thing.

Peace :)
And of course you had to bring logic in to this........

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes