2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Another question: Since I always check all the files of a renpy game (scripts, images, etc.) I noticed that many renders are unused, why?
I'd suspect it's related to the highlighted (bold) part of the changelog for this version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Thought this was abandoned at one point. Must have been a different vn, thankfully. This one is a good story.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
a lot of scenes in this VN they talk about the same thing, right after they have already talked about it. Like when Reina talks to mc about her familys history with the Yakuza, her daughter, and her granddaughters. And then she tells him that she has been meaning to talk to him. Then begins to tell him about the same family history that we had just sit here and read through, and we have to read through it all over again. Gets boring having to read the same info, worded a little different, that we just had to read through

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I'm somewhat confused. I've just finished going through this update (Android version) and didn't get any further along in the story than the last one. It ended with the call to Rex from The Sin of Gluttony. Have I missed something?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KingoftheJungle009 are you giving up on incest content? Because after the kiss with Susan, there hasn't been any incest scene at all. No sexual scenes with susan, emma, elenor, britney...etc and there was many of updates. It's just sex scenes with different woman mostly. Will you pick up the incest content or it's over? Because the game is getting really boring at this point in terms of sex scenes

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Just downloaded the VN then installed the incest patch but now the game just doesnt launch. I do not get a error message it just finishes loading then nothing. I am redownloading now to see if it works without the patch but wanted to see if anyone else had this issue or maybe my PC is just sucking memory right now and crashes the game

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Receiving an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label end is defined twice, at File "game/script.rpy", line 2853:
label end:

and File "game/script06b.rpy", line 4357:
label end:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Sun Nov 12 12:10:28 2023

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just downloaded the VN then installed the incest patch but now the game just doesnt launch. I do not get a error message it just finishes loading then nothing. I am redownloading now to see if it works without the patch but wanted to see if anyone else had this issue or maybe my PC is just sucking memory right now and crashes the game

i used one from compressor and works fine

King's New Life [v0.6b.1] [KingoftheJungle]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is not applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

homor

Oct 22, 2023
i dont think that i am some kind of grammar nazzi, dont mind if there is something strange in sentence and mostly understand it but ... there is definitely something wrong

1699821117942.png

LETs see if we will find what:unsure:

btw it is interesting game...little bit crazy but definitely interesting

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
There's a lot here with an interesting story but please give us a warning that we've reached the end instead of just dumping us back at the title screen. Luckily I saved just before that interview so I didn't have to work through an hour of gameplay I'd already seen...

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

Joapos

May 1, 2021
If that's true, then the Android version isn't updated to the same level as the other versions. That makes sense and clears up some of the confusion.
I found an unofficial android version in another site, I don't know if it is safe but if you want to give it a shot here is the link

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
KingoftheJungle009 are you giving up on incest content? Because after the kiss with Susan, there hasn't been any incest scene at all. No sexual scenes with susan, emma, elenor, britney...etc and there was many of updates. It's just sex scenes with different woman mostly. Will you pick up the incest content or it's over? Because the game is getting really boring at this point in terms of sex scenes
is a troll developer , and pardon my no french , saw that long time ago ... usual behavior of this specie , tons of side no sense chars, tons of gibberish and no meat. use bait on banner and that's all.

oh and bet he will day yea on future updates , puuf wait other year as i did to see nothing new.

edit - deleting this piece of &%$@ tagging it to , bait and scammer game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is a troll developer , and pardon my no french , saw that long time ago ... usual behavior of this specie , tons of side no sense chars, tons of gibberish and no meat. use bait on banner and that's all.

oh and bet he will day yea on future updates , puuf wait other year as i did to see nothing new.

edit - deleting this piece of &%$@ tagging it to , bait and scammer game.
Few problems with your post.

Firstly, none of MC's family are on the banner and both girls showed have sexual content.

Secondly, his family aren't the main girls, the women he works with are.

So no, there is no bait and there is no scam. But it's clear you don't need to delete it because you obviously haven't played it at all or you'd know all that.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Few problems with your post.

Firstly, none of MC's family are on the banner and both girls showed have sexual content.

Secondly, his family aren't the main girls, the women he works with are.

So no, there is no bait and there is no scam. But it's clear you don't need to delete it because you obviously haven't played it at all or you'd know all that.
Developer literally says ''use incest patch'' in the op and incest patch's name is ''install me!''. I played the game fully. From the start of the game, it was extremely clear that game will develop into an incest theme game and yes woman in his family are his main girls not the woman he works with, fuck one or two times and move on. There is only 2 woman he works with that you can call them main girls that's it. At some point in the game, after mc kissed susan (mom) and watch her naked, incest sexual content suddenly stopped. I think this whole idiotic 'ntr' discussion (it wasn't ntr at all in my opinion) fucked the balance of the game. It's up to developer to pick incest content up again. To me the game became absolutely boring with sex scenes with rando woman patch after patch and no incest content. Hence I asked if he decided to stop incest content

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
It honestly astounds me just how unbelievably bad this update was and also how utterly pointless almost everything in it was. The only scene of literally any consequence whatsoever was MC meeting Christina and Hazel and yet the scene is just Talk-no-jutsu without MC even actually telling Christina who he is, her daughters just tell her off screen. Why? For how much dialogue there was in this update, essentially none of it had any meaning at all.

Additionally, I seem to recall that months ago in this very thread it was stated that 1) Cassy's date scene would be in the next update and 2) that there wouldn't be anymore skipping scenes. Additionally, it makes no sense to not kill Johnny, literally none. The fact that Mia makes a big deal about the MC "making the right choice" and yet, there is no choice also makes no sense. You can say that Angela doesn't want him to die, but he straight up tried to murder the MC and vows to keep trying. It just makes no sense.

Just make the game in order. Focus on getting the timeline of events set up correctly before making scenes like meeting with Red and the interview at the end, which were both pointless.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes