2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Few problems with your post.

Firstly, none of MC's family are on the banner and both girls showed have sexual content.

Secondly, his family aren't the main girls, the women he works with are.

So no, there is no bait and there is no scam. But it's clear you don't need to delete it because you obviously haven't played it at all or you'd know all that.
His family aren't the main girls? They were certainly set up to be in the beginning, they've just been ignored for no reason. Despite the MC saying that he needs to spend more time with them and that he's ready to pursue them romantically, he simply doesn't. The same is true of Cassy, Anna, Aiko, Suki, and to a lesser extent Rose.

Reactions: holaje12

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
too many girls for 1 man to have much going on with them. when he encounters them, all they do is yammer on and on about some boring facts. it had been a while for me since i last played before this new update, and honestly, i am bored. the conversations are boring. the supposed villain is nowhere to be seen and occasionally the mc comments about how he needs to do something about him, but then the story moves to girls that aren't of interest and they have some boring conversation about video games and books...yawn..fucking..yawn.. still not done this update but don't feel motivated to continue.. might be dropping this one..

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i hate to say it but the writing this update has taken a turn for the worst
my example being that when riku mother talks to the mc (in front off a picture of riku laying on the table like a slab off meat)
they talk about her being yakuza and that in their culture respect , family and honor are important and he will will need to protect her to gain the respect and such in their community only to do the same then again just slightly worded differently then there after to do it again just worded a little different again

now i understand some fluff is required to fill out scene's but this approach is just wrong

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i hate to say it but the writing this update has taken a turn for the worst
my example being that when riku mother talks to the mc (in front off a picture of riku laying on the table like a slab off meat)
they talk about her being yakuza and that in their culture respect , family and honor are important and he will will need to protect her to gain the respect and such in their community only to do the same then again just slightly worded differently then there after to do it again just worded a little different again

now i understand some fluff is required to fill out scene's but this approach is just wrong
exactly what i was thinking while reading this drawn out pile of drivel. and every conversation is the same from scene to scene.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
exactly what i was thinking while reading this drawn out pile of drivel. and every conversation is the same from scene to scene.
yeah i mean you could easily replace repeating the same thing over and over again whit actual fluff like : "good to see you again", "nice day isn't it" or something generic like that , i'm not actually a writer or something so that's the best i could come up whit

but then again the story hops from plot to plot to fan service to plot whit little to no down period aside from sleep/waking up
in the earlier all scene's seem to have some plot or deeper meaning to them which just creates a off putting pace into the story
and in the latest update a whole there is a whole unnecessary extra text repeating things already said in a different way
(kinda like a student trying to meet a amount off words required for a essay from his teacher)

that said, the avn isn't all bad the render are done well aside from expressions ( every close up i can remember off the mc he looked like he was high on weed (at least those that i remember))
and the concept off the story is good but the actual writing just isn't great

my tip to dev would be : writing is your strong point , i would go to say that whit latest update its hurting you badly if you really want to make this avn into a success try to ether get some help or take some classes about to learn how to properly write a story as there are certain techniques/structures to writing that could greatly improve your work

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Since I haven't followed this one before it's hard to say where each update is but the feeling changed completely after the whole gluttony and picture thing. It's like there's a completely different writer, discussions suddenly become boring, go for much longer than before and everyone acts like a fake version of the previous characters. It gives me the feeling of people not wanting to say anything important but forced to keep up conversations.

The whole VN up to that point was action filled, the MC was always somehow working on his goals and important stuff was happening. Now they seem to have forgotten that there's a mole in their organization, they should prepare for an attack etc. and instead the MC meanders along with Rachel's sister for ages to see her bodyguard for yet another meaningless discussion just after MC's sister and her "best friend" that we haven't heard of all game to my knowledge take the slowest walk ever from the door to the upstairs bedroom by having a 10 minute conversation on a walk that takes 10 seconds.

What happened to this VN?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@ and Ereso72

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsNewLife-0.6b.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
If you want to, please fill out this form so I can see what see what your opinion on the update is. I will most likely tomorrow or the day after reply to your comments

thehydra010

Apr 9, 2021
I'm not especially far into the game, and I probably won't get any further. I have to ask, why is this hardened mercenary such a fucking pussy when it comes to people he isn't fighting against?

First at the very beginning when Mia, and by extension Queen and maybe all the other women he worked with, admits she's been hiding the fact that she sees his grandmother, mom and sister frequently enough for his sister to call her aunt. These are the people he trusted most in his life and they have been hiding something huge that does directly affect his life. He hasn't gotten to see any of them in years but one of the people he trusted most never mentioned that she did. She never asked "hey is there anything you want me to tell them?" Why? Why did this need to be hidden from him? I understand that he loves Mia and forgives her for that. But he doesn't seem even slightly annoyed by it, he just immediately accepts it as fine. He didn't even really ask questions about it.

Like I said though he loves Mia and Angela so I kept playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet he doesn't even get slightly angry at either of them. He didn't even know her five minutes ago so he definitely doesn't love her like he does Mia and Angela. So why is he cool with everyone constantly lying to him and manipulating his life? Almost every character in this game has lied to him and he never even seems slightly annoyed by it. That just isn't even somewhat realistic.

Reactions: johnmnf692

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
I really enjoyed the first part of this game. Up until the phone call with Gluttony while it wasn't a 10/10 story line, there were still ways to force it together. This last update has broken all continuity and flow of this story. We see the MC meeting some new women but most of the story is focused on the apartment complex with a few quick scenes without any transition to other locations and then immediately back. There is no solid flow between scenes causing it to be jarring to just jump from one scene to another such as talking on the phone about Johnny, to talking with Mia and then switching back to driving Johnny out to the abandoned location and then it switches straight back to MC's apartment, where we talk on the phone. Overall I feel this entire update is best scrapped and redone or at least properly formatted and improving the flow.

This is the only real way I can see to save this game as it is difficult to be serious about it anymore. Without this, I don't see myself playing this game again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I'm with you all, the scenes are all over the place, and reading dialogue worded differently that you just finished reading about. And WTH happened to grandma? Did anyone ever tell her who we are?, we have no clue. It just jumps to another scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
yeah it plays like two different paths just that the split wasn't implemented its like some scenes play out twice just sligthly different

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm with you all, the scenes are all over the place, and reading dialogue worded differently that you just finished reading about. And WTH happened to grandma? Did anyone ever tell her who we are?, we have no clue. It just jumps to another scene
actually the mc says her daughters will explain right before leaving

• Haha

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
actually the mc says her daughters will explain right before leaving
I know that, and actually.......nothing else was shown, we just jump to another scene. Is she still pissed at mc when she finds out he is her grandson? Have they even told her yet? Who knows, scenes are all over the place. At the least, finish that part of the story before going to something else. Here, lets number all the scenes, put the numbers in a hat, and we'll show them in the order as we draw the numbers.......

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I know that, and actually.......nothing else was shown, we just jump to another scene. Is she still pissed at mc when she finds out he is her grandson? Have they even told her yet? Who knows, scenes are all over the place. At the least, finish that part of the story before going to something else. Here, lets number all the scenes, put the numbers in a hat, and we'll show them in the order as we draw the numbers.......
yeah its really wierd and badly writen

she comes to get revenge has a loaded gun and never really got a reason besides not knowing all circumstances around her sons death
* lets the killer walk out*

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes