• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Seems interesting. Any chance of an update any time soon or has this been abandoned?
Not abandoned, I have just been very busy at work and did not work much on it since December.

I have taken some time to upgrade a few things, changed some others and learned a bit more of Blender/Daz for better results.

New build within the month, but it will not have much new content, as the main focus has been upgrading the render pipeline and the missions are still the same.

RichPatron.png MCHouse.png Night time.png

Reactions: Loki3000
Sep 27, 2023
Not abandoned, I have just been very busy at work and did not work much on it since December.

I have taken some time to upgrade a few things, changed some others and learned a bit more of Blender/Daz for better results.

New build within the month, but it will not have much new content, as the main focus has been upgrading the render pipeline and the missions are still the same.

View attachment 3544422 View attachment 3544427 View attachment 3544434
Just as long as it hasn't been abandoned.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
This update doesn't bring a ton of new stuff, unfortunately. Following my last update, which was quite some time ago, I made the decision to remove some objectives I had set for myself: the ability to switch the control of the character between point & click and mouse + keyboard, and the option to choose the appearance of the main character.
For the control system, I don't have enough time to program both functionalities. Regarding the appearance of the character, I lack the time to render all the scenes with different player characters.

I've been busy tweaking graphics and refining the code, which ended up shaking things up for the earlier missions. So, I've been spending most of my time just getting everything to play nice with the last release.

The game now is only with the Keyboard + Mouse, standard WASD movement - I will add later the option to change the keys, but for the time being, it's not a priority.

I have added once again a save file; This will set you on the last mission and you will be able to see the last renders.

*** Disclaimer: This build might not be playable in all systems, but I have tested it in a very old machine, and it was ok. ***

Cheers,
Grumpy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingdomSagas-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Val1991

Feb 9, 2021
The bug that was mentioned earlier with you not being able to equip the axe at the start of the introduction makes the game unplayable at the start. Its a shame because it looks great and certainly ambitious. I'm watching hoping this becomes amazing. Good luck.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
The bug that was mentioned earlier with you not being able to equip the axe at the start of the introduction makes the game unplayable at the start. Its a shame because it looks great and certainly ambitious. I'm watching hoping this becomes amazing. Good luck.
What bug is that? I might have missed it, but you should be able to equip it after picking it up from the blacksmith.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What bug is that? I might have missed it, but you should be able to equip it after picking it up from the blacksmith.
How do you pick it up from the blacksmith? When you talk to Badulf, 4 coins are removed from inventory, but the axe is not added to the inventory. If you talk to Badulf again, he repeats the same dialogue.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
How do you pick it up from the blacksmith? When you talk to Badulf, 4 coins are removed from inventory, but the axe is not added to the inventory. If you talk to Badulf again, he repeats the same dialogue.
When you speak to him and you have the coins, it will be in the inventory. At least that is the code.

1715076133067.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote