• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I have the same problem. No axe in Inventory. i can repeat the dialog with balduf again and again
Do you also have this as the background on the inventory?

1715089236015.png

I have seen that accidentaly I have changed the Color Buffer Format, and when set in low or medium quality, the alpha channel is not being treated as transparency.

This is why you have the background of the character and wont be able to equip the axe.

Im doing a new build now and updating the links shortly.

Cheers!
Grumpy

Reactions: RinDman

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
The bug that was mentioned earlier with you not being able to equip the axe at the start of the introduction makes the game unplayable at the start. Its a shame because it looks great and certainly ambitious. I'm watching hoping this becomes amazing. Good luck.
I have the same problem. No axe in Inventory. i can repeat the dialog with balduf again and again
This has been fixed. Now you should be able to see the inbentory button.

Cheers,
Grumpy

Reactions: RinDman

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
When you speak to him and you have the coins, it will be in the inventory. At least that is the code.

View attachment 3611412
Look at the picture in the previous post from Emuke. That is what the "Equipment" screen looks like. It does not look like what you have posted.

Edit: never mind, I see this is now fixed, but is there a fix without re-downloading the whole game?

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Look at the picture in the previous post from Emuke. That is what the "Equipment" screen looks like. It does not look like what you have posted.

Edit: never mind, I see this is now fixed, but is there a fix without re-downloading the whole game?
The bug was only on the low and medium quality settings. If you can run it on High quality, it works.

Unfortunatley I still have not learned how to patch the game without making a whole new build.

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
some parts of interface and black screen
maybe somebody had a such problem? test.jpg

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The bug was only on the low and medium quality settings. If you can run it on High quality, it works.

Unfortunatley I still have not learned how to patch the game without making a whole new build.

1715130212108.png

This is my graphics setting, and it has this bug. Don't be offended, but I'm not convinced it's fixed because what you're saying doesn't add up. I'm hoping other players can confirm that it's fixed.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Game looks promising but need keyboard layout from the start for these type of games. I got stuck in intro dont know how to chop those damn trees. :confused:

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Game looks promising but need keyboard layout from the start for these type of games. I got stuck in intro dont know how to chop those damn trees. :confused:
Noted, and I will add it for the next update.

To chop down the trees you need to open the Inventory with "I", and equip the axe.

Cheers,

Grumpy

darb664

Apr 15, 2019
I cant play the game. I dk why but my graphics memory maxs out and lags when playing this game on all settings, kinda weird never had this problem before with any game :/

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Noted, and I will add it for the next update.

To chop down the trees you need to open the Inventory with "I", and equip the axe.

Cheers,

Grumpy
I've tried that but couldn't see the axe but i know i did get it because of quest log, maybe it was bug. i will give it another go and thanks for help. Another thing ive notice is that game is very dark and thats during in game day, maybe add brightness too unless thats how its intended.

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
No resolution options in the menu, so it defaults to essentially full screen even when the box is not checked?
Is there a config file or something i can set? Should really be an option in the menu though

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
No resolution options in the menu, so it defaults to essentially full screen even when the box is not checked?
Is there a config file or something i can set? Should really be an option in the menu though
For the time being I have the resolution blocked, as it was giving me a lot of issues with the UI placement.

I will try to enable it for the next release.

1715714797924.png

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
For the time being I have the resolution blocked, as it was giving me a lot of issues with the UI placement.

I will try to enable it for the next release.

View attachment 3634315
Cool, tbh i am ok with not having selectable resolutions, but when i go out of full screen the resolution does not seem to change, so it is still full screen, which is a problem when my apps open on my 4K and i want to move it to my smaller res monitors. Ill keep an eye out for the next release

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
hello
great game
I am stuck here, I tried to press E but nothing happen

View attachment 3642881 View attachment 3642882
Thanks!

Would you be able to send me your save game file? It looks like the requirements for the conversation are not met, so you cannot trigger the conversation.

There is a mission that needs to be completed before speaking to her again, but not sure why it did not appear for you.

Cheers!

Reactions: asd506

asd506

Mar 12, 2020
Thanks!

Would you be able to send me your save game file? It looks like the requirements for the conversation are not met, so you cannot trigger the conversation.

There is a mission that needs to be completed before speaking to her again, but not sure why it did not appear for you.

Cheers!
here

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote