• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
rpg, base building and a harem sounds promising however I'd like the option for the player to rename the m.c. I hope that this game will have repeatable booty calls [like Man Of The House and Summertime Saga ] and not play as a vn sandbox game[see booty call scene once then into gallery] .

Last edited:

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
There are a few bugs i detect:
- first can't restart the game,
- can't get the axe from the black smith, apparently i didn't get the coins although the quest said i did. Had to restart the whole game.
-Tamsworth mission. Can't enter the town, I hear sound but no picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Val1991

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Hey GrumpyS. , I'm getting a black screen after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esc still brings the menu up, but clicking or typing anything does not progress. I tried going back to main menu and the UI showed, but no bg image. Then when I tried to reload (continue), it stayed in the black screen.

Also, my previous save wasn't loading (bar didn't move), I had to download the one you posted. Not sure if this is intended.

Ps: I had to restart the game 2 times and each time it progressed a little bit, the second time then finishing it

Last edited:
Reactions: GrumpyS.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
rpg, base building and a harem sounds promising however I'd like the option for the player to rename the m.c. I hope that this game will have repeatable booty calls [like Man Of The House and Summertime Saga ] and not play as a vn sandbox game[see booty call scene once then into gallery] .

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Hey GrumpyS. , I'm getting a black screen after the

Esc still brings the menu up, but clicking or typing anything does not progress. I tried going back to main menu and the UI showed, but no bg image. Then when I tried to reload (continue), it stayed in the black screen.

Also, my previous save wasn't loading (bar didn't move), I had to download the one you posted. Not sure if this is intended.

Ps: I had to restart the game 2 times and each time it progressed a little bit, the second time then finishing it

peigrim

May 30, 2017
how to follow kjielfrid and where is Edlyn Even if use skip time find Edlyn at home but CG become small picture Then I don’t know how to feed the chickens

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
GrumpyS. Interesting game... though one big issue is that the game world acdvances even while talking to characters... uncle beats MC up while they still discuss the necesarity of fighting and at the end the soldiers kill MC before he even advanced the dialogue to the point the soldiers SHOULD spot him... creating a blackout since the game can't play the scene and start the next one

Reactions: GrumpyS.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
GrumpyS. Interesting game... though one big issue is that the game world acdvances even while talking to characters... uncle beats MC up while they still discuss the necesarity of fighting and at the end the soldiers kill MC before he even advanced the dialogue to the point the soldiers SHOULD spot him... creating a blackout since the game can't play the scene and start the next one
Good point. The fighting triggers still during dialogue. I will need to look at that.
Thanks for the feedback! This one I have not noticed.

Cheers,
Nico

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you mean then the same scene that can be played over and over, regardless of the story progression?
I think something along the lines of for example being able to spy on the girls regulry not simply once or by being trapped in a replay gallery... or later on repeatedly haveing the Options to ask a girl for certain pleasures since they already offered those once.
Repeating events give an open world world more interactivity and realism I mean sure after evacuating the village you can't these scenes again.. but if a girl offers a BJ you should be able to ask her for a repeat without relying on a gallery

Reactions: Jove76

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Did you mean then the same scene that can be played over and over, regardless of the story progression?
yes, I did mean repeatable scenes regardless of story as long as the mc is already progressed far enough with the lady's .

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I think something along the lines of for example being able to spy on the girls regulry not simply once or by being trapped in a replay gallery... or later on repeatedly haveing the Options to ask a girl for certain pleasures since they already offered those once.
Repeating events give an open world world more interactivity and realism I mean sure after evacuating the village you can't these scenes again.. but if a girl offers a BJ you should be able to ask her for a repeat without relying on a gallery
Thank you that's exactly what I'm talking about Evangelion-01 ! (y)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Oh yea thats happening, but as Evangelion wrote, its not possible with the current part of the story.
The starting village is gone and then the next part of the game is where that sort of interactions with NPCs will be possible.

Reactions: Jove76

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 2720302

Overview:
Kingdom Sagas is a medieval/fantasy RPG and strategy game where you embark on a perilous journey to save your kingdom. Engage in diverse quests, build relationships, and transform your settlement into a grand estate. Recruit and lead your army into battle and liberate territories. Immerse yourself in a world of conflict, where races once coexisted peacefully.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-11-05
Developer: Grumpy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Latest Save:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

ANY CHANCE OF GOFILE VERSION OF SAVE ? PLEASE

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote