• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
I like where its going. Obviously its still very early in development. Little tips and life changes that will help in the long run for the game that I'm assuming will already be addressed. Having running, more incentive of exploration, dialogue, updated sprites, combat difficultly and etc.
It's still to early to be nitpicky, but I'm just excited and want to see this game succeed!

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Love the game so far. My only gripe is for Queen Selvana, the black text is really hard to read at times.
Other than that, looks great. Excited to see more of it in future.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Hol up, you mean, THE Nurgal, the same dude that is currently working on Solarion Project?

Damn, he really needs to have a heavy workload. Dude did the same with A Zombie's Life/Urban Demons.

Ierischim

May 25, 2019
Minor bug with the keys. I got the east key and passed the gate to the west side. I opened the chest and got the second key, but when I fought the thug there, it reset the chest and I was able to get a third key from the chest I had already opened.

Definitely interested to see where this goes though! You can never have enough monster girls.

Oct 8, 2018
Minor bug with the keys. I got the east key and passed the gate to the west side. I opened the chest and got the second key, but when I fought the thug there, it reset the chest and I was able to get a third key from the chest I had already opened.

Definitely interested to see where this goes though! You can never have enough monster girls.
Were you allowed to open the gate? every time I try to open the gate with all three keys it just says theirs a gate with 3 keyholes

Ierischim

May 25, 2019
Were you allowed to open the gate? every time I try to open the gate with all three keys it just says theirs a gate with 3 keyholes
Yeah, it still let me through the gate. The chests are kinda wonky thus far. I think I managed to grab several potions out of the chest outside the gate as well.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I do have to congratulate the author to rediscover the wheel:rolleyes:
creating a rpgm like game in unity with wrongo_O keyboard distribution and a map that makes you to feel sick of falling:sick:
the story is fine(y)
art is fine(y):giggle:
The dev is a masochist(n):censored:

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Wow, didn't realise there was a thread for this already. Was going to wait until the public release I guess, but here we are!

Hope you all enjoyed the first build! Plenty more to improve and work on, with some very exciting content to come! :D

EDIT: Also those people having problem with melee attacks:

If using keyboard: Press Q to initiate the attack. Then press and hold the keys that appear. So a basic melee attack you press and hold Q and then simultaneously press R.

If using mouse: Click the target and hold the mouse button down, then drag to the next target. In a slashing sort of motion.

Last edited:

Noss

Jun 13, 2017
You should probably designate an extra key as Confirm besides Return so you can play one handed. I'd suggest F, Z or C

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Oh god guys I screwed up the screen resolution really bad, how do I fix it?

Well deleting the folder in App data didn't help, please help

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Oh god guys I screwed up the screen resolution really bad, how do I fix it?

Well deleting the folder in App data didn't help, please help
ofcourse it didnt configurations saved in yourname/application data hidden sub folder
but you can disable full screen by right click on the icon (at the botom) properties/kompatibility
or you can just find a clean up program that flush out the unused registry saves... other garbage.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes