general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Yes, definitely. I'd say consider the majority of sprites placeholders that will be replaced in the future. (Especially Queen Selvana)

There's a foresight scene with Vulsha.

And in case you missed it, next week's patron build will include a character that might be to your liking:

View attachment 872663

The different method used to seduce characters will only impact dialogue in build up and sex scenes.

There will be meaningful choices in the game that will affect outcomes and end game stuff, but it won't be how you approach each character, if that makes sense?
nice

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The different method used to seduce characters will only impact dialogue in build up and sex scenes.

There will be meaningful choices in the game that will affect outcomes and end game stuff, but it won't be how you approach each character, if that makes sense?
Yeah I getcha, basically it's just dialogue and how they initially react, but you'll still get the same scenes, just with a bit different dialogue during them and, later on, there'll be some dialogue that affects the general world, and probably some endings, but you won't lock yourself out of anything.

Can't wait for the next version, hope to see it soon!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know if author has account of f95 or not just want to ask him important question about game

• Angry
Reactions: vince638

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Me:Welp most of the games i'm playing and DL here in f95zone are all WIP, waiting for new updates~
Me: *sees this* Oh another! game!
Me: welp... another months of waiting oh boi~~

Gosh i'm finishing games way too fast, recent updates of new games can't keep up~... ahhh

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Ok the game froze up when i talked to the innkeeper for the 3rd time and i haven't saved at all can anyone share a save?

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
anyone have a save where you went the domination route? preferably soon after, or right after returning to the castle with morati?

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
I ... like the art, and the H-scenes and stuff are pretty good. But.

The maps are way too big, and you just kinda slowwwwly saunter around. I'm in the dungeon below the inn keeper and am just aimlessly lost even though i know the vague direction i need to go in. With respawning enemies. :(. My mouse also refused to show up for a lot of the beginning tutorial stuff.

Could be good later on just needs some ironing out.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Could really use some basic things like a stats/inventory/quest/map screens etc...Also does getting exp actually do anything? And what is the "nodes" things you get sometimes when you finish a fight?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Guys somebody know if author has account of f95 or not just want to ask him important question about game
*waves* :)

anyone got a save file? It was a grind going through all of 0.1 the first time
Anything in particular you found grindy? Or is it the fact it's a linear progression you have to get through? I was thinking of adding in a "Skip intro" thing that would incorporate all of Morati's basic progression, but not sure it's a good idea.

Me:Welp most of the games i'm playing and DL here in f95zone are all WIP, waiting for new updates~
Me: *sees this* Oh another! game!
Me: welp... another months of waiting oh boi~~

Gosh i'm finishing games way too fast, recent updates of new games can't keep up~... ahhh
0.3 will hopefully be available at the end of this month for patrons :)

Ok the game froze up when i talked to the innkeeper for the 3rd time and i haven't saved at all can anyone share a save?
Ohhh, can you describe the freeze in a bit more detail? Like what happened? What route were you playing (corruption/domination/stealth)? I'd like to get this fixed so any detail you can provide would be great!

I ... like the art, and the H-scenes and stuff are pretty good. But.

The maps are way too big, and you just kinda slowwwwly saunter around. I'm in the dungeon below the inn keeper and am just aimlessly lost even though i know the vague direction i need to go in. With respawning enemies. :(. My mouse also refused to show up for a lot of the beginning tutorial stuff.

Could be good later on just needs some ironing out.
I was actually thinking about this while I was playing testing actually. I was thinking the camera needs to be more zoomed out, and the character needs to walk a bit faster. So I'll likely be making those changes in the future / possibly next build :)

Could really use some basic things like a stats/inventory/quest/map screens etc...Also does getting exp actually do anything? And what is the "nodes" things you get sometimes when you finish a fight?
Yeah the plan is to develop these different systems as we progress. Next up is the objective / quest system and hopefully the beginnings of the inventory system too.

And yes, getting EXP gives you nodes (consider them like a level up), which you can spend in the upgrade menu (accessed with "U") :)

Reactions: DizzyKana

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
:)
Whoa.. i just notice its another one of your work.... damn you have no chill
keep it up~~, since its one of your work, gonna expect MC has biggus dickus.. which is good since those girls are hella thicc and needed some good ol' piercing the heavens~ =x

But not gonna lie, i haven't unlock the Furry fetish yet... so i'm still unsure about those.. BUT THEY THICC... ughh..
Me:
9d4.png

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
*waves* :)

Anything in particular you found grindy? Or is it the fact it's a linear progression you have to get through? I was thinking of adding in a "Skip intro" thing that would incorporate all of Morati's basic progression, but not sure it's a good idea.

Ohhh, can you describe the freeze in a bit more detail? Like what happened? What route were you playing (corruption/domination/stealth)? I'd like to get this fixed so any detail you can provide would be great!

I was actually thinking about this while I was playing testing actually. I was thinking the camera needs to be more zoomed out, and the character needs to walk a bit faster. So I'll likely be making those changes in the future / possibly next build :)

Yeah the plan is to develop these different systems as we progress. Next up is the objective / quest system and hopefully the beginnings of the inventory system too.

And yes, getting EXP gives you nodes (consider them like a level up), which you can spend in the upgrade menu (accessed with "U") :)
It was pure corruption it was my first time playing but i think it was night time and it was after speaking to the inn keepers husband? (had just been skipping dialogue ) i went up to go talk again and then while walking up i pressed enter to talk and then after that i couldn't move my character at all press enter save or even move/ or even open the node upgrade menu for some reason i could open the menu thats lets you change setting but that was it had to close game after that and i cant be asked to replay it all.

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
It's not really important because you can beat ennemies without nodes, but you lose every bonus you had when you close and re-open the game. Also the HP bar didn't grow.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
NergalsNest It's not grindy in the traditional sense. It's just long and linear without any skippable animations. I think I forgot to save the previous time because I got to a screen saying the 0.1 was over and couldn't roll back.

Ierischim

May 25, 2019
Feels like the gallery isn't exactly updating perfectly. Got through scenes, but the gallery doesn't update with every scene. The one under main story and the second Velexia scene doesn't show up. Might be more, but I haven't redone the middle of the game yet.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Whoa.. i just notice its another one of your work.... damn you have no chill
keep it up~~, since its one of your work, gonna expect MC has biggus dickus.. which is good since those girls are hella thicc and needed some good ol' piercing the heavens~ =x

But not gonna lie, i haven't unlock the Furry fetish yet... so i'm still unsure about those.. BUT THEY THICC... ughh..
Me:
View attachment 899353
You'll get there friend, don't worry. If you want some additional research on the subject, there's a lovely website called e621 for you to find something you like.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
It was pure corruption it was my first time playing but i think it was night time and it was after speaking to the inn keepers husband? (had just been skipping dialogue ) i went up to go talk again and then while walking up i pressed enter to talk and then after that i couldn't move my character at all press enter save or even move/ or even open the node upgrade menu for some reason i could open the menu thats lets you change setting but that was it had to close game after that and i cant be asked to replay it all.
Encountered the same bug. Also save files dont preserve time of day. But ya the biggest issue is trying to talk to the innkeeper a second time. Game just freezes and you get hardlocked and need to restart.

Reactions: 69dicc
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes