• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dakeshaned

Mar 5, 2021
My game stops working a few minutes into it. I can still hear it interacting but my game is stuck on an static image of whatever was happening. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to install the new version of this game into my already saved old version.
In the old version within the www folder, locate the folder named save. Copy that folder. In the new version paste the save folder into the www folder. Your save should be carried over.

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
how much content is in the game currently. thinking about downloading it but if the game is like an 2 or three updates away from being finished then ill just wait until its done.

Hitmana

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you, I was able to complete the entire gallery and set the corruption to high.
Save for latest version v0.23.1

- To view the generic scenes, you need to navigate through the town; they are not on the memory menu.
- Nun corruption is bugged after the quest has been finished.

Can't wait for new stuff, hopefully it doesn't get abandoned.

Last edited:

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Hoping to see pregnancy content in the future I think that's a great way to cap a full corruption is having the MC impregnate the heroines

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes