Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
I get a black screen (with just the MC a ship and other transport) after a scene with Marina (after i get her the book of death).

I can move the MC like i'm back on a map and can hop on the different transport and move with them, but it comes from nowhere and i can't do anything else.

How can i avoid this?

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Has the fully corrupt human nun part of the main quest bug been fixed? or is there a fix? everything else is sitting on not implemented so I don't know if I'm locked or end of content for now.

Reactions: Daff/TTATT/

pshiel23

Jan 8, 2020
Im getting a non-responsive black screen when i enter the Trade District during the morning or afternoon. i think it is triggering the next step of Lucille's quest after "Wait and see what happens".

I enter the trade district, the screen goes black and becomes completely non-responsive aside from the f5 reset. anyone know how to fix?

thanks.

Last edited:

pshiel23

Jan 8, 2020
Im getting a non-responsive black screen when i enter the Trade District during the morning or afternoon. i think it is triggering the next step of Lucille's quest after "Wait and see what happens".

I enter the trade district, the screen goes black and becomes completely non-responsive aside from the f5 reset. anyone know how to fix?

thanks.
I figured out what it was. the game was bricking because there were two quests trying to activate simultaneously, Lucille's "Wait and see what happens" and the start of Vulsha's questline.

i fixed it by skipping to night and clearing Lucille's event, and then Vulsha's activated when i entered the trade district the next morning.

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
Has the fully corrupt human nun part of the main quest bug been fixed? or is there a fix? everything else is sitting on not implemented so I don't know if I'm locked or end of content for now.
Same here I also completed nun quest but I think maybe is bugged.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Am I missing something here for Marina's quest? The quest might have bugged out and isn't giving me anything else to do after I showed her the third book and got a BJ. I only have the options to see her in the library and do some extra interactions with her, but no progression to her quest. Is there a next step to her progress that I can maybe trigger or am I just a locked now?
Screenshot 2024-04-23 022345.jpg

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
How do I acess the 'generic scenes' ? The NPC's have the heart mark, but their dialogue is mostly the same. Unless this is the whole interaction?

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
How do I acess the 'generic scenes' ? The NPC's have the heart mark, but their dialogue is mostly the same. Unless this is the whole interaction?
You have to corrupt the city more first then go the guy very left with black exclamation mark on his head to unlock the female orc scene.

lanin

Apr 3, 2019
how do i get the generic scenes, i did all the quests, but when i go to them and it shows the hearts on them, but i dont get any scenes

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes