Sep 20, 2017
How do I clear the "I need to retrieve the item for Marina" sub quest in Yennay Oathbreaker quest? Where do I need to go? I saved at this point before and unable to remember what is needed to be done.

Thanks in advance
I am having the same issue, I can not for the life of me remember what the game told me to do at the time since its been awhile since I last played. I have already finished Marina's questline, and speaking to either Marina or Yennay doesn't do anything.

What is this item that I need to retrieve?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does Yennay have a tent scene? Because I can't get her to follow me outside town like the other members of the Royal Court.
She can't go with you so I don't think she has a scene.

I am having the same issue, I can not for the life of me remember what the game told me to do at the time since its been awhile since I last played. I have already finished Marina's questline, and speaking to either Marina or Yennay doesn't do anything.

What is this item that I need to retrieve?
There are a lot of items you have to get for Marina. But they are all in the southern part of the over world. Just look for the sparkle chances are that is where you need to go.

Lockelamora

Sep 29, 2019
Stuck on Gobboe "Find the Orc camp" quest. I went to the location at first but accidentally teleported home, after that the location dissapeared.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Would you mind giving me an example of a game that was completed within months that has over 100 unique scenes?
Well, he didn't specify that you have to finish the game within months. He only said it takes 3.5 to make a little progress. He might be asshole for suddenly yapping for a free games on pirated site but I still somehow share his sentiment.

True, up till now I can only name you few western RPGM games that at least finished within 5 years. You can see how bad their work culture and use it as stereotype on typical western h-games dev. But isn't it a bit of shame to justify dragging the project just because many also don't complete their game within few years?

Now... I don't know your plan, you might be planning for grand contents with tons of unique H-scenes. Perhaps adding up some intense story develompent with top tier lore building. It's your project. But I can't stop asking a question to this kind of devs. Is it really achievable or will it be their lifetime project?

While you might not do anything wrong, you could also treat this as your reminder on how long you've already spent to make a game. Every good project is a finished project. And every finished project had its time limits. So how close your project to your desired finish state? Is there anything wrong with the project? Do you have some concern in your project after you're working on it for few years? Do you need to change your vision to be a bit affordable? Etc.

Anyway, I don't mind anything bad. I just don't want a good game ended up as text-based RPG games who has stucked in their permanent development state. These kind of practices only possible because dev becoming greed and the die hard supporter don't sanctioned the dev who becoming greed. You already have die hard supporters who are ready to whiteknighting you till their last breath. So you only need to be greed if you want to be these kind of text-based RPG game and you have your lifetime ATM.

ca6YSHYO-VupnVoa

Aug 29, 2021
Man this update sucked. Noelle is just an absolute bitch and hates you, and you just rape her until I guess she gets addicted to your cock? Some of the girls you've kinda pushed the boundaries of consent, Marina got accidentally addicted to the MC while she was trying to resurrect her husband which was a bit dubious in consent but this was just genuinely awful. There's no seduction, no playing with her head or using her insecurities against her like the other girls, you just keep forcing her to fuck you until she's suddenly addicted to you in the end.
Haven't really cared for any of the content for this random adventuring party for that matter, idk just feels like nergal is stalling progressing the more interesting girls for these random new characters.
Anyway the other part of the update, tent scenes for the main girls was pretty underwhelming. New dialogue at least but just reused scenes we've already seen, kinda dull.

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
Should be working now. Try talking to the Queen.
i want to ask I have my own save but sometimes I want to take a look at others saves, and then have both In the same global, I usually Delete my save, paste the other Person SAvel, i open the game Charge the Save he had, then without closing the game I open the save file delete his save and paste Mine, then I go to the Game again SAVE the match in mine

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
note old save that complete last version sometime is not show new quest you need star new game 100%

Sep 20, 2017
Found a bug, if you take Morati with you outside the city and then use a tent the game glitches out and traps you in the tent. If you teleport out Morati will be permanently at the city gate waiting to go out with you no matter how many times you come back in.

Advancing time does seem to fix it though when at the city gate.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes