shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
v0.23.1
Content Changes:
- Noelle progression added

Who is Noelle again? Can anyone send a pic or describe her? Been like months since I played, so I dunno if she is new character or not.

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
v0.23.1
Content Changes:

Who is Noelle again? Can anyone send a pic or describe her? Been like months since I played, so I dunno if she is new character or not.
She is the human in the adventures party, just go to the tavern in the main town at the evening and BOOM

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
I didn't mention anything that you spoke of here or defended anything. I asked you a genuine question, which you completely ignored in your response.
You are fucking GREAT! I support you on patreon and i can't find a game like this and it's fucking great! Keep going and can't wait until your patreon is back up or do you have anyother ways too support?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
v0.23.1
Content Changes:

The one from the white hair:

1712607591928.png

It was suppose to be an update with Veilbane too, but is okay if it comes later.

Just sharing music or you looking for a save? Boss man I GOT YOU A SAVE!
Just sharing music actually, well for maybe a hero coming and it came :D

Reactions: shiion1

Man32145

Jul 29, 2019
Can't find Calypso in Solare? Is it bugged

Edit: Looks like the town was still in a event trigger with Lucille, was able to move forward by ticking calypso's event trigger to "2" with cheat engine

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kingdom of Subversion [v0.23.1] [Naughty Underworld]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes