Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
ofcourse it didnt configurations saved in yourname/application data hidden sub folder
but you can disable full screen by right click on the icon (at the botom) properties/kompatibility
or you can just find a clean up program that flush out the unused registry saves... other garbage.
There's nothing to disable fullscreen in compatiblilty. I did manage to turn it to windowed mode with alt-enter, but it's resolution is like 640, it's so tiny. Also just as a heads up to Nergal, now that this has happened the words in the options menu have disappeared. Like, I see the sliders, but there's nothing to tell me what they do anymore. One QOTL suggestion I'd make, so no one is an idiot like me, would be to have that unity launcher that lets you choose the resolution if possible. Also, any other suggestions from people? I REALLY don't wanna have to go into the registry to edit this, and I also don't know where to even look there to do it.

Reactions: kamibell

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
There's nothing to disable fullscreen in compatiblilty. I did manage to turn it to windowed mode with alt-enter, but it's resolution is like 640, it's so tiny. Also just as a heads up to Nergal, now that this has happened the words in the options menu have disappeared. Like, I see the sliders, but there's nothing to tell me what they do anymore. One QOTL suggestion I'd make, so no one is an idiot like me, would be to have that unity launcher that lets you choose the resolution if possible. Also, any other suggestions from people? I REALLY don't wanna have to go into the registry to edit this, and I also don't know where to even look there to do it.
ok:cautious:
i forgot the alt enter because its not rpgm oh well:oops:
the display options are missing:confused:
do not play it with mouse it disapear when menu open:cry:
This game is an EARLY ALPHA that means unfinished interface/core gameplay+ full of system glitch:alien:
A closed alpha that not meant to public.:rolleyes:

Reactions: kamibell

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Fixed my problem with the resolution, had to delete the registry. But quick other bug report for you Nergal, hitting escape in the main menu will open up the pause menu and, leaving that, none of the main menu options will stay there, it all disappears and it's just the title picture. You probably already got that one but figured better safe than sorry.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
the only issue i have with the dark elf is that one of her eyes looks a bit off from her face. like the eye its way too apart during dialogue sprite and makes it a bit awkward to see after getting into a a sex scene where the art changes completely and the eyes of her look more detailed and decent.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
My only gripe is for Queen Selvana, the black text is really hard to read at times.
I have to agree with this. Something about this combination of color and font makes some gaps inside and between some letters almost invisible. Uppercase A is almost unreadable for example.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So after getting through it, and having those issues with my resolution, can finally give my opinion. Interesting game, follows a similar route to the last game, in terms of corruption and whatnot. Overall really interesting game and mechanics, some will probably say the combats a bit easy right now and I'd agree it is, but I like that, I don't really want that much a challenge right now. Perhaps an option to up the difficulty, or scaling one later in the game, but overall I like the difficulty and would prefer to basically try and keep it at roughly that difficulty. NergalsNest

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Cant pass throught the gate, the west chest is bugged it opens infinite times like i found a key but i cant still open the gate q.q
I have the same problem here
So there is stuff beyond the gate? I was thinkng that's where this ended
So the issue is, you can open the chest multiple times, giving you an extra key. But the logic of the gate checks for exactly 3 keys. If you've opened the chest multiple times then unfortunately you'll have to restart the game or wait for the next version that checks for more than 2 instead.

So after getting through it, and having those issues with my resolution, can finally give my opinion. Interesting game, follows a similar route to the last game, in terms of corruption and whatnot. Overall really interesting game and mechanics, some will probably say the combats a bit easy right now and I'd agree it is, but I like that, I don't really want that much a challenge right now. Perhaps an option to up the difficulty, or scaling one later in the game, but overall I like the difficulty and would prefer to basically try and keep it at roughly that difficulty. NergalsNest
Thanks for the feedback. Combat is sort of preliminary phase at the moment, where I'm gauging people's opinions feedback on difficulty.

A difficulty setting is definitely planned for the future, it will mainly focus on increasing / decreasing times between enemy attacks based on difficulty and potentially damage as well. It will be a slow progress to get it perfect, but I think I got the initial power level right for an introduction for the system.

I have to agree with this. Something about this combination of color and font makes some gaps inside and between some letters almost invisible. Uppercase A is almost unreadable for example.
I'll fix that, thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The public version of the build just went live, which has a fix for the chest / key problem mentioned above.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
is there any sex scene with the dragon knight
Not yet. First build focuses on the dark elf, Morati. (Second build will be Innkeeper and Kitsune noble.) Dragon Knight will come in a couple builds time, when Patrons start voting for the first Royal Court Member to get their first progression.

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Not yet. First build focuses on the dark elf, Morati. (Second build will be Innkeeper and Kitsune noble.) Dragon Knight will come in a couple builds time, when Patrons start voting for the first Royal Court Member to get their first progression.
ok

Neobrakeon

Apr 21, 2018
I know this may be nitpicking. But the characters look way different from ingame to cutscenes. Do you have plans to change that?

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
oh by the ways is there any sex scene with furry right now just asking

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Not really, just a dark elf. There's a sort of vision of the future thing where you can see a possible/likely future scene with a furry character, but nothing really on your own yet.

Also NergalsNest I had a question, do the choices you make for seducing Morati change anything? If so then I'll have to go through it again

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I know this may be nitpicking. But the characters look way different from ingame to cutscenes. Do you have plans to change that?
Yes, definitely. I'd say consider the majority of sprites placeholders that will be replaced in the future. (Especially Queen Selvana)

Not really, just a dark elf. There's a sort of vision of the future thing where you can see a possible/likely future scene with a furry character, but nothing really on your own yet.
There's a foresight scene with Vulsha.

And in case you missed it, next week's patron build will include a character that might be to your liking:

0.2Contents.png

Also NergalsNest I had a question, do the choices you make for seducing Morati change anything? If so then I'll have to go through it again
The different method used to seduce characters will only impact dialogue in build up and sex scenes.

There will be meaningful choices in the game that will affect outcomes and end game stuff, but it won't be how you approach each character, if that makes sense?

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes