• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Stand today, not much to play but Greebo has potential. I hope for bigger updates and that he finished this project not like the old one.

CRORK

Aug 22, 2016
..... Greebo.... Potential.... Wat.......
This game has one of the worst stories, if it even can be called a story. Like hey bro buy me some clothes, two minutes later bro I got dumped please fuck me.

Seriously should be a crime to pledge for spastics like this. Felt my IQ dropped by roughly 17% by just going through this half arsed attempt to milk.

Disgusting

Last edited by a moderator:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
This game has one of the worst stories, if it even can be called a story. Like hey bro buy me some clothes, two minutes later bro I got dumped please fuck me.

Seriously should be a crime to pledge for spastics like this. Felt my IQ dropped by roughly 17% by just going through this half arsed attempt to milk.

Disgusting
yeah but you still fapped right bro?:)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Disgusting
Kek welcome to Greedo and Impuke errr I mean Impure and a couple others.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The old game had a bit of more substory, here we see the sister dumped even if we don't know anything, I have always more doubts that the new greebo isn't the same person of the old greebo. And he said he cannot continue the old game because he haven't more the asset of the old characters, very strange.

Reactions: muttdoggy

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
jesus christ does that sister sex scene ever end its like shes being fucked in slow motion.

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
ye why the 20 min sex seen in slow motion. i understand wanting people to see the work but jesus i about said the hell with it and quit.
p.s. was guessing on the 20 min, felt like hrs

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This used to be a good game with a good dev... then he ruined everything, made a new game worse than the original and ruined everything again... the worst thing is that he has one of the best names for a game of incest "keepin' it in the family"

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes