RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Absolutely no new story ideas here. I like the art, but I'd like to see some either originality or actual content.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mega link broken for me, it just open an mega page all white with nothing on it...

edit : fixed, look like its an firefox bug, work on chrome

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
School: Just Leaving your house to the East
Jay's House: South from your home (Red House)
Beach: From Jay's House go South then East.
Mall: From your House to the West.
Stripper Club: From the Beach go to the North, It's next to the Gas Station.

Reactions: Ponte77

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Again I will ask WHY DO WE EVEN SHILL THIS FUCKERS PROJECTS!? He should get ZERO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT from us NONE!! When we put his games up it makes the less wiser interested in his fuckin games that he will just ditch and if they are STUPID enough to donate to his patreon then not only are we ENABLING Greedo I mean Greebo but contributing to people being more retarded in this world then they already are.

Reactions: tek

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow.. Infamy got triggered. After you've come out of your safe space, check the OP.. I got 'inspired' by the trigger. :p

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You act as if he's made 10 games and abandoned all 10. He made 1 game and abandoned it. Do I wish he finished the first one? Yes. Your rage, however, is unfounded and obnoxious... I highly doubt you ever paid him anything.
He has abandoned one game, you're right just 1. And how many has he made?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He has abandoned one game, you're right just 1. And how many has he made?
I wouldn't give this guy any time of the day, he abandoned his last game, now after the money starts running dry he comes back. New game, similar title and characters. Fuck him i say, doesn't even deserve to get pirated. Finish your other game prick.

Reactions: jackkane and TCMS

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
He made 2. first with rushed end. so you can count it also as a abandoned game.
What was the first game? he rushed the first part of keepin' family, but the second part was a continue so I don't see the problem.
I'm not sure, like I wrote above, that it's simply milking money, because it would have much easier and faster continue the old game, with the 0.6 renders already done than beginning the new game, in that way he would have attracted all the old patrons, instead a new game need more work and many won't return, because they fear that he will leave also the new game incomplete.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I don't know why this is still a debate I say till he finishes a game or proves that he is sticking with his guns and finishing a game instead bleeding fuckin plebs of their money FUCK this money grubbing greedy lil patreon milker and delete any all games from him on this site and keep doing so until he proves he isn't a greedy cash grab faggot.

Reactions: mastermagmortar
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes