RPGM - Abandoned - Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

You have sex with your sister on day one and confess your feelings for each other and then on day 2 she gets raped in front of you unavoidable there is of course scenes with other characters but this pretty much sums up what the game is like.

Has Netorare - NTR

It does have a scene replay feature though so that's nice too many games don't.

Pretty much no story - 1/5
    CG - 2.5/5
    Dialogue - 2/5
    Scenes - 1.5/5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TheMann421

This game isn't too bad so far.

The CGs are not THE BEST, but they're still good and there's loads of different characters thus far into the game.

There was a lot of running around with little direction regarding WHERE some of the places it wanted me to go are (I ended up turning on cheat engine and using the speed hack to get through the running around quicker)

The story doesn't necessarily progress naturally, so the women are a bit slutty, but I still enjoyed it none the less.

Will definitely check back for a future update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Londo_Mollari

The story is stup ehm not worth an oscar, but okish. What most player dislike, the rape stuff, is what makes me like this game what would otherwise one of the boring RPGMaker games with the ever same "plot".
    Hope this game will get some more content before it gets abandoned xD
  4. 1.00 star(s)

ding000

Terribly bland rpg maker game models etc are good but the story is bad and there is no build up. There are no choises to be made, you are basicly running trough a world doing tedius chores with barely any reasoning behind them. You might aswell be reading a 3dcg comic because you can't influance the story in any way, it's set in stone(except for naming your character).
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Max_Power

Retarded characters.
    No build up. "Hey brother, thx for buying me a dress! Lets fuck now!"
    Tedious "quests" that require you to run from one side of a town to another and then back.
    Two lines and three pictures sex scenes.
    Unskipable "animations".
    Absolutely retarded characters because author can't write!

Models are pretty nice but everybody look like twins.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

sfc

A rather bland example of why RPG maker style games and erotic story games don't mix.

It seems some game developers have a perverse need to add gameplay where the player is forced to do something he knows isn't going to work but is forced to do so in any case. "Open the door" "Idiot, can't you see the door is locked!"

In this case, find your black friends sister on the beach. She clearly ain't there but you have to click everyone with the game telling you this clearly ain't her before the game tells you finally she ain't on the beach.

No shit Sherlock. Next go to all the stores in the mall,gosh darn, she ain't there either! Thank you game dev!

This forced time wasting is a very JRPG thing to do. IF the story telling is okay, it can pass for gameplay but in an erotic game... especially a crude one as this, it falls flat.

And once you found her, you practically rape your best friends sister. Later in the day you get a blowjob for one study session and your sister has sex with you because she got stood up.

Not exactly a refined seduction game. Walk up and down the map, get sex scene.

This game is not the worst of its kind, far from it sadly it is just that an erotic game requires more then wandering around a map to see sex scenes.