RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
im blocked in day2, searching hoody guy's ex-wife's house.
in quest log, there is no adress to find. just "east"script is in there.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
It's past the school. So most uppest corner to east side. I have a problem with this game: pics/texts don't show perfectly so I miss some info.
nvm. I took the System files(folder) RGGS300/1.dll files from day1 version and put them in day2 version folder. Now I can see everything.

Last edited:
M

MantisK

This may be a weird issue. I reinstalled all 4 RPGMaker Players, as the game would not open. Now I get a 1/4 of the game screen filling my window. I tried F6 and it made the window larger, but still 1/4 screen. This is the new KIITF 2.

Reactions: alt.jo

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
take the rgss301 out of the system folder and put the one thats in the same file as the game.exe.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Did not help, I tried copying it to system with and without it in game folder.
for me it worked, i put the one already in system in a different place incase it didn't work and them the one from the game folder in to system

gold futur

May 14, 2017
for me it worked, i put the one already in system in a different place incase it didn't work and them the one from the game folder in to system
It works, although your first reply was rather confusing. The RGSS301 file that's NOT in the System Folder (and thus in the same place as the Game.exe), needs to go in the System Folder. The RGSS301 file that was already in the System folder can be replaced/deleted.

Reactions: philve62 and Krull
M

MantisK

It works, although your first reply was rather confusing. The RGSS301 file that's NOT in the System Folder (and thus in the same place as the Game.exe), needs to go in the System Folder. The RGSS301 file that was already in the System folder can be replaced/deleted.
Well, I got it off SVS and it was in 2 compressed folders at 50% compression, when unzipped it had a folder in a folder with another zip which opened the game files. It may have been damaged, and is not worth the effort to fix. I will delete and hope a trusted Day 2 gets placed here.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
i only played the old Version thats a few month old, i think day1. i liked it and was pretty hyped today when i saw there were some updates for this game, but i saw some preview pics on svs that kinda looked strange. did the game make a full 180 and isnt a Standard incest game anymore and now has some ntr/your love interest gets fucked/raped buy other dudes? anyone got a quick tldr of what the new update (i think day2+) is about

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Here is a fixed version of day 2

If you already have it downloaded, you can just copy RGSS301.dll from the main folder (with Game.exe) into the system folder and overwrite the existing file.

payjpay

Jul 9, 2017
The story is terrible. Why would the sister stay in an alley with a stranger so you could get some guys bag. And when he first threatens her why didn't the brother hurry to get the package instead of dealing with the cousin. If the author wanted the sister raped he should've had you knocked out when you passed by the alley.

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Yeah...go home and get some sleep after rape scene indeed...when in real world I'd be searching every street corner with a pipe to spill his brains on the pavement...nothing to say. And the whole package quest is so shady you'd have to be retarded to say yes

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Is this worth playing or should i wait a couple updates? From the comments, it feels like the h-scenes and story are far from balanced

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes