Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
One must be on the Dom fork and NOT selected to participate in the "GameShow" in Season 1.

With those two prerequisites the Player is automatically diverted to Veronica's Lab (Full) rather than Veronica's Lab (Summary).

For a larger outline view see the post above here (and click that hyperlink in it) that maps it all out. Your question is contained within that post's "Third Fork".
Thank you very much

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Beta just released on Patreon. Do you want me to send you the script or wait till the final version comes out

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, took a bit to get the saves from part 1 to go to part 2, but got that to work, and no problems I could see from the mod. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: Chuck6o

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When will be the final version ready? :coffee:
See the last bit of the post in the link you replied to bud, specifically:
The script itself has already been ported for SanchoMod but I can't test for integrity until the whole enchilada is available (preferably in compressed form).
So, within an hour and a half or so I was done on my end but obviously need to actually fire it up and insure I did the final code correctly (I'm 99.9% sure I have but it still must be checked).

Reactions: Raiss54

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
See the last bit of the post in the link you replied to bud, specifically:

So, within an hour and a half or so I was done on my end but obviously need to actually fire it up and insure I did the final code correctly (I'm 99.9% sure I have but it still must be checked).
My bad, i didn't recognoice it, sry bud.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My bad, i didn't recognoice it, sry bud.
Don't sweat it bud... it's likely not clear to everyone that I was given the scripts so I could get the coding done, but I don't have the full game yet. Even if Dover linked it to me I'd have to wait for a compressed version due to my current location's connection limitations. That's the full summary so hopefully there's no confusion.

Reactions: Cirelc

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Season 2, Episode 8FinalA)
1709305868357.png 1709305893442.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Thanks to those (you know who you are) for your assistance in allowing me to get a head start on this update. It's sincerely appreciated.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Season 2, Episode 8FinalA)
View attachment 3399917 View attachment 3399922
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Thanks to those (you know who you are) for your assistance in allowing me to get a head start on this update. It's sincerely appreciated.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
Thanks Sancho, will assume it's great work as always, is appreciated.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the mod is for another version of the game (8_1A) not the 8Final that is on the main page
Incorrect. The mod is for v0.8.1 which is exactly what's on the VN's page. The VN's thread name for the version is not technically correct though, the mod's info is.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please help me do the mod till s1 then even that doesnt work
What is it you need? Both Seasons of the mod are available in the OP. Both work 100% fine, simply follow the installation instructions which are 2 steps with one of them being installing the VN itself.

Reactions: Stan5851

johne69doe

May 3, 2020
Hey Sancho, I was wondering if there was a way to get the mod playable on Mac. I have everything installed but the instructions dont translate to mac. Thank you for you hard work!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho, I was wondering if there was a way to get the mod playable on Mac. I have everything installed but the instructions dont translate to mac. Thank you for you hard work!
Hey bud. Yes, it'll work just fine on Mac. I recently made some posts in the VN's thread helping a site member that was sorting that out... but there are other's in that thread that play on Mac and use the mod too. I'm currently working on another VN update so just go to the KG VN thread and search for "mac" and that latest posts should give an overview.

I'll help further once I have some time if needed.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes