• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
The game 's name Everything Changes' but its currently on pause because the developer is unwell
Although the MC of that game is not exactly a cutesy twink :)

In general, though, cutesy twinks are the to-go for main characters. The almost totality of Japanese boys' love games have that for example. Among the western ones, Bound to college, Coming out on top, Once more from the top, Bound by night, Ergi, YAGS are the ones that pop up into my mind at the moment.

Reactions: Quentin159

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Although the MC of that game is not exactly a cutesy twink :)

In general, though, cutesy twinks are the to-go for main characters. The almost totality of Japanese boys' love games have that for example. Among the western ones, Bound to college, Coming out on top, Once more from the top, Bound by night, Ergi, YAGS are the ones that pop up into my mind at the moment.
I hardly call Mark (the MC of Coming Out on Top) twink, more like a hunk if you ask me. But I do find twink MCs more relatable. We could use more western gay VNs with twink MCs

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
To get Ryder fun...(at least what i did):

- Explore restrooms
- Health Centre
- Enquire about the Trial of Hunt
- Choose the restroom
- Go to the restroom
- Go directly to Raymond (right door)
Sorry, where's Raymond anyway? I followed your steps and after i got into the restrooms it led me directly to the secret door lol

update: nevermind, the mod i use is not compatible anymore.

Last edited:

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
I wish the main char can be like a cutesy twink among the handsome muscly tops.
(Can you guys recommend me games like that?)

Game is awesome lots of hot guys and I hope more stuff to come!
if you are into furry, I recommend Nekojishi, which is free on Steam. There's no physical description on MC so he could be a cute twink right? LOL

Last edited:

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
In my opinion Just Bros has to be one of the most convoluted written visual novel I've ever encountered. Almost every update another inane thing is happening, it's almost like a sitcom without the laugh track and way more gay sex. I'm not saying this is bad but I can't take it seriously as well.

Reactions: Leonard Verandez

perles75

May 16, 2020
In my opinion Just Bros has to be one of the most convoluted written visual novel I've ever encountered. Almost every update another inane thing is happening, it's almost like a sitcom without the laugh track and way more gay sex. I'm not saying this is bad but I can't take it seriously as well.
to be fair, being over the top is its strength

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
Freshmen would be great if you didn't have to sift through an horde of twinks with same face syndrome. His twinks are literally color swaps of each other with different degrees of uninteresting attached to them. I just hope finally sucking off the hot professor (Will) is gonna be worth it

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes