VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Mike0034

Feb 4, 2023
Thanks a lot, I actually followed it throughly but never get to chance a fun scene with Ryder.
To get Ryder fun...(at least what i did):

- Explore restrooms
- Health Centre
- Enquire about the Trial of Hunt
- Choose the restroom
- Go to the restroom
- Go directly to Raymond (right door)

Reactions: stevela

Randa11

Feb 9, 2023
Thanks a lot, I actually followed it throughly but never get to chance a fun scene with Ryder.
There is an issue where if you are playing from a save in the dungeon area in made in the previous version of the game the game just assumes you have missed all the time limits for the fun scenes. So just load up a save before entering the dungeon and then follow the steps in the guide

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
To get Ryder fun...(at least what i did):

- Explore restrooms
- Health Centre
- Enquire about the Trial of Hunt
- Choose the restroom
- Go to the restroom
- Go directly to Raymond (right door)
Is Ryder's fun scene the one that involves Diggity Diggido near the end? Or is there another one?

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
Am torn between how endearing Ryder is, and how rugged and hot Jorge appears, especially during fighting scene - woof.
If only we could go poly with chosen LIs..

Reactions: Davvad

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I would love to see more things with Eddie, though it seems like he's not an actual romanceable character...

Also, considering that he was force-fed the purple gummi like Finn and Yan, I was a bit confused (and disappointed) that he didn't react overly lustful like them both. The idea of aggressively aroused Eddie sounds... hot :lepew:

Reactions: Lampshade15

perles75

May 16, 2020
The Dev seems to have forgotten Jorge
nah, every character has his own pace. That's why it's easy to have sex with some and less with others. In the case of Jorge, their complicated history and general wariness of the MC towards him make that particular storyline a long-term one.
Also the story is mainly a classical college/university one so it's natural that the action mostly revolves around the young characters. Jorge's time will come.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
nah, every character has his own pace. That's why it's easy to have sex with some and less with others. In the case of Jorge, their complicated history and general wariness of the MC towards him make that particular storyline a long-term one.
Also the story is mainly a classical college/university one so it's natural that the action mostly revolves around the young characters. Jorge's time will come.
I'm not sure if anyone is in the same boat as I am, but I'm glad the story is not just all about to get laid as soon as possible. When I first played it, I thought it was, based on the first option we're taking, as well as the sheer number of hunks present. It turns out to be more interesting than it seems~

I don't think Jorge is forgotten. As long as he's still present in some capacity, he's still in. He even shows up concerned after our sickness from eating the mysterious red gummi. So yeah, he's not forgotten. His story is more of a slow burn, not unlike Ryder's

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone is in the same boat as I am, but I'm glad the story is not just all about to get laid as soon as possible. When I first played it, I thought it was, based on the first option we're taking, as well as the sheer number of hunks present. It turns out to be more interesting than it seems~

I don't think Jorge is forgotten. As long as he's still present in some capacity, he's still in. He even shows up concerned after our sickness from eating the mysterious red gummi. So yeah, he's not forgotten. His story is more of a slow burn, not unlike Ryder's
Yes I actually agree. Games where every character you meet go from hello to whore in a couple of seconds can be fun, but I'm happy we have alternatives like here. Also it's not like there is a shortage of sex scenes. I like that in this game you have characters that are easier and others that are a harder nut to crack.

This is a choral game with a big cast, so I think that waiting for the sex scene of one specific character will inevitably lead to frustration, because the devs need to spread the goods. Of course I have my favourites, but I don't mind if I have to wait X months to get a scene with them because I have all the others to entertain. This is all the more true for a long-term story like Jorge's.

Reactions: stevela and donorys

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
This is a choral game with a big cast, so I think that waiting for the sex scene of one specific character will inevitably lead to frustration, because the devs need to spread the goods. Of course I have my favourites, but I don't mind if I have to wait X months to get a scene with them because I have all the others to entertain. This is all the more true for a long-term story like Jorge's.
While having a lot of characters adds to the variety factor, I imagine it means heavy workload for the developers and writers. They would have to make plenty of character models in different expressions and pose, assign them in different roles, make sure all of them get a fair share of screentime, and maybe some other things. I'm kinda worried with how this game features have so many characters, that one character may not properly developed or be written well compared to the rest. It's a common problem with a game like this with a huge ensemble cast, I think

And as of right now, besides our roommates and Jorge, I'm not sure how many love interests are there, since all characters have affection point values. It seems like Jorge, Ryder, Jasper, and Vinnie are the only ones we can have romantic relationship with, though

Reactions: stevela
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes