VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

LittleFrogpt

Jul 23, 2023
I actually liked the treasure hunt thing lol. Is it a bit contrived just to create scenarios for the characters to fuck? Yes. But honestly, I'm having fun with the semi-linear storyline that makes it really easy to romance the characters and get their scenes, instead of having to create a new save everytime I want to make a different choice.

While I'm as horny as you for Jorge, it's obvious the creator is focused on the main cast for some reason, and finds it easier to write scenes for them instead of the other hot characters they constantly keep teasing like Dr. Mikhail, the principal, Jorge and Kian the bartender.

Fingers crossed that we get another scene with Jorge within the year lol.

P.S. I cannot believe we got a scene with Vinny the whiny annoying comic relief before we got one with Jorge ffs.
Jorge is part of the main cast, he's literally on the main itch page of the game... and we just got an hand job scene with him after 26 chapters lol
And the characters didn't fuck during the treasure hunt, only a few scenes between the antagonist and some characters, also that event lasted for 3 or 4 chapters? If it was just one chapter for fun I'd get it, but come on. It made it not possible to follow through other character paths that are still yet to see any sexual development with the mc, like Mikhail, Kian, Feng, etc.
The author knows what we want, he's just not doing it yet for the sake of his patreon subscribers, even it takes more 2 years.

Reactions: Leonard Verandez

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
I wish Kian were a full fledged romance - I really hope he's got his own ending. I would have preferred a straight seduction romance for once, instead of having him call you to "experiment". Given how twinky twanky visual novels are these days, I suppose we'll be able to sniff his cock in about 40 chapters time. Hell even scumbag griffith - the guy that looks like the pushy fuck at the gay bar picking fights with Yan - will probably get another update before him

Oct 12, 2018
Jorge is part of the main cast, he's literally on the main itch page of the game... and we just got an hand job scene with him after 26 chapters lol
And the characters didn't fuck during the treasure hunt, only a few scenes between the antagonist and some characters, also that event lasted for 3 or 4 chapters? If it was just one chapter for fun I'd get it, but come on. It made it not possible to follow through other character paths that are still yet to see any sexual development with the mc, like Mikhail, Kian, Feng, etc.
The author knows what we want, he's just not doing it yet for the sake of his patreon subscribers, even it takes more 2 years.
I don't know if the subscribers have any say in things. I just looked over at it, and there's never any polls on his patreon like they do for other games. It seems like the developer just writes scenes for whoever he feels like.:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: LittleFrogpt

winwind2018

Jun 30, 2021
Hey .. i cant play the games :(
windows 7 is not supported? can u make 2 version again? for x32 and x64 ..
thankyou before

LittleFrogpt

Jul 23, 2023
New update just uploaded! He states he doesn't want to reveal spoilers, but that he "enjoyed working on it". Very curious

FireWhisper

Oct 10, 2021
New update just uploaded! He states he doesn't want to reveal spoilers, but that he "enjoyed working on it". Very curious
Based from the blurred photo at Patreon, it might be a valentine's day themed since the red figure might be roses? If that's Ryder's clothes.. Err idk, fine by me.

perles75

May 16, 2020
lol I have the feeling this was a way for the dev to deal with all the Jorge thirst without actually rushing the main story

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes