VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone know which characters get content this month? Praying for Jorge or Raymond

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JustBros-1.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just Bros [v1.26] [Ello Fat Dog]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1416596
Just Bros [v1.26] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: I've fixed the Cheats errors with characters, Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The mod for this release seems to be some bad luck - first a corrupted archive, now this:
1709790831502.png

Reactions: dummer87

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
What even was on this update other then the mall? Want to make sure I didnt miss anything. :)
nothing, just the mall, which is basically eight different encounters (4+4) where you have the opportunity to increase your stats with the various characters. The sex scene of this chapter is with Jasper if you have good enough stats with him -still at the mall though.

Reactions: Jupiter90
Oct 12, 2018
Disappointing update, but I guess we're at the part of the game where we have gotten all the introductions out of the way and are fully in "bonding" part where we need to start romancing different characters.

I'm surprised by the scenes we do get, however. Why did it take so long to get a Jorge scene but we already have three (or more) Jasper scenes when there's other hotter characters?

I guess the patreon people just like Jasper more?

LittleFrogpt

Jul 23, 2023
Disappointing update, but I guess we're at the part of the game where we have gotten all the introductions out of the way and are fully in "bonding" part where we need to start romancing different characters.

I'm surprised by the scenes we do get, however. Why did it take so long to get a Jorge scene but we already have three (or more) Jasper scenes when there's other hotter characters?

I guess the patreon people just like Jasper more?
Personally it doesn't make sense on creating more "bonds" since there has been so much interaction already between the mc and most of characters, like there have been 26 chapters already, much more than any other gay visual novel out there. Also, what was that Treasure hunting thing? 3 or more chapters just looking for clues with very few sexual cg scenes when it could have been real progress with some characters?
At this point the author is just milking it, keep them waiting and paying. This is what I hate about these visual novel games. Probably by the end of this year there won't even be a proper sex scene with Jorge.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Personally it doesn't make sense on creating more "bonds" since there has been so much interaction already between the mc and most of characters, like there have been 26 chapters already, much more than any other gay visual novel out there. Also, what was that Treasure hunting thing? 3 or more chapters just looking for clues with very few sexual cg scenes when it could have been real progress with some characters?
At this point the author is just milking it, keep them waiting and paying. This is what I hate about these visual novel games. Probably by the end of this year there won't even be a proper sex scene with Jorge.
I actually liked the treasure hunt thing lol. Is it a bit contrived just to create scenarios for the characters to fuck? Yes. But honestly, I'm having fun with the semi-linear storyline that makes it really easy to romance the characters and get their scenes, instead of having to create a new save everytime I want to make a different choice.

While I'm as horny as you for Jorge, it's obvious the creator is focused on the main cast for some reason, and finds it easier to write scenes for them instead of the other hot characters they constantly keep teasing like Dr. Mikhail, the principal, Jorge and Kian the bartender.

Fingers crossed that we get another scene with Jorge within the year lol.

P.S. I cannot believe we got a scene with Vinny the whiny annoying comic relief before we got one with Jorge ffs.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes