Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
It isnt about that, as hideous as that thing is. Is about people asking for content for Luxia and Ruby since the beginning of the previous episode, and her ignoring everyone that gives her money, and continuing to do so, as is made clear by the last 2 previews and, well actually this entire garbage ass episode, as if trying to piss them off.

Also if previous previews had fake scenes to make it seem like there would be more content, and this time around we only have a preview of 2 scenes... oof.
Tho it might mean that we are actually getting some content this time around.
It is her thing and she is free to do what she wants to. I feel like you are here just to complain for attention.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Im back!

Whorecraft Chapter 1 EP 2 1080p 60fps

After 2 hours of recording and playing this game again I just have to say one thing, the games have improved a lot over time, we can complain a lot, but I assure you that almost nobody would want to play these games again old, both in graphic quality and in scene quality

And by the way, God bless the WOD models, omg it has cost me to record this game watching the old models, I will record them all, but I do not know if someone is interested in seeing such bad models (again, sorry english)

BTW i leave here my mega folder with all videos and ph channel

enjoy!

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Im back!

After 2 hours of recording and playing this game again I just have to say one thing, the games have improved a lot over time, we can complain a lot, but I assure you that almost nobody would want to play these games again old, both in graphic quality and in scene quality

And by the way, God bless the WOD models, omg it has cost me to record this game watching the old models, I will record them all, but I do not know if someone is interested in seeing such bad models (again, sorry english)

enjoy!
Won't lie, seeing those old episodes brings back a lot of memories, oddly enough. Kinda nostalgic.

Reactions: Belugahs

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Im back!

enjoy!
Im sorry to say that you are completely wrong. Its obvious that the graphic quality has improved, but you have CH1 remake or CH2 from when she still made good games with more or less old models that shit all over this current heap of trash.

Appreciate the videos as always tho.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Im sorry to say that you are completely wrong. Its obvious that the graphic quality has improved, but you have CH1 remake or CH2 from when she still made good games with more or less old models that shit all over this current heap of trash.

Appreciate the videos as always tho.
Well, everyone has their opinion, after playing them all, for me blue is better and Lewd Red Riding Hoof are the best games so far

I can not comment much on the latter because I only play version 0.2 to test the recording, but when the final version comes out I will record it and give my opinion, (each one has his fetishes, mine are futa and female human).

I like to give my opinion when the game is really complete, say that a version 0.3, 0.4 is garbage seems a bit wrong and more watching some similar games come out, where you wait 1 month to have no sex scenes

Oh, and also keep in mind that the creators of these games leave the best scenes for the final versions, mostly to generate hype and income, we'll see how this game ends, I've only played version 0.2 as I said, I have really want to see more scenes of the human with armor that comes out at the end of 0.2, if there are good scenes with her for me the game would have been worth it

(again sorry english)

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Won't lie, seeing those old episodes brings back a lot of memories, oddly enough. Kinda nostalgic.
I'm very happy to hear that, if it were for me I would not record it for that reason, the models seem very ugly to me, but I suppose there are people who would like to "remember old times", and also because I promised to record them all

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Since nobody is gonna post the update, here it is. Got it from 420chan.

Honestly, a really disappointing update to be honest.

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
Well 0.5b is out, probably bug fixes... so if anyone can update the first page links, that would be great. I think some people here make error in judging the game content. You can not expect great improvements all the time, that is why I download only every second or third version. This is not a giant game developing company we are taking about here, let's be real...

By the time this episode is finished it will be sufficiently good Im sure.

Reactions: Vekt and Belugahs

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well 0.5b is out, probably bug fixes... so if anyone can update the first page links, that would be great. I think some people here make error in judging the game content. You can not expect great improvements all the time, that is why I download only every second or third version. This is not a giant game developing company we are taking about here, let's be real...

By the time this episode is finished it will be sufficiently good Im sure.
There are no improvements at any point since the beginning of RRH, its just trash that keeps piling up.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
The update seems pretty good. While there are not a whole lot in terms of scenes, she improved light, graphics and fixed some bugs. People got to realize that sometimes you need to focus on the technical aspect of the game first.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
So, i found 2 new scenes ( second photo shoot and Futa Draenei x Nightborne elf ) is that all? ;\

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes