Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Another boring ass update.

I hope the MC gets dismembered by the pirates and thrown in the trash where he belongs and then you start playing with Ruby or Luxia or Inna for the rest of the game.
You continue to insult the updates or whatever they bring. And I get it, you don't like the MC. However, what do you hope to accomplish by bringing this up? Do you want to spark discussion?

If you want my opinion, then I don't have much of a problem with the MC. I don't particularly feel strongly about female or male MCs either way, as long as the interactions in the game are to my liking. And thus far most of them have been in this game and the previous ones. There are also animations that don't feature the MC at all.

As for the updates; I haven't played the latest version of this game through yet, but I can already tell you that it probably won't be substantial. That's what I've come to expect from these games, and h-games as a whole. Usually the development cycle of these games consist of a series of playable builds that we get to play leading up to the eventual release of the game, after which there will maybe be one or two updates to fix things. The updates up to that point taken separately aren't that significant, usually taking less than an hour to see all they have to offer. For this reason I usually wait on the release of the game instead of trying out each and every build. Not just for that reason, but also to prevent burnout before the game is even done.
Of course there are exceptions to this pattern. Some developers release much more substantial builds which you can lose hours with. But these are almost always much less frequent. Some even going with less than a build per year. And at that point I think it's fine for me to check out what's been added. Not only will it be enough to keep me busy for a bit, it is also less likely to burn me out given the infrequency of the builds.

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
i really hope the MC get dismemberd and a futa come on and contiunue the story

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think there is any control remap option present in this game, and I can't remember any of the previous ones having this feature either. Furthermore I estimate the chances of it being added quite slim, given that other QoL improvements are not present or have been removed outright. This is simply because of a lack of developer resources.
Thanks for the heads up, would you by chance know the key that interacts with items or the key lay out. I can move using the w,a,s,&d, but that is about it. Thanks again

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the heads up, would you by chance know the key that interacts with items or the key lay out. I can move using the w,a,s,&d, but that is about it. Thanks again
WSQD for move
E for intecract with peoples /items
space for jump
i for inventory open/close ( you need to clic on the "use" button once open inventory to "give" item to NPC after mission )
shift for run ( dont work sometime for some reason )

i not remember any others :/

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
WSQD for move
E for intecract with peoples /items
space for jump
i for inventory open/close ( you need to clic on the "use" button once open inventory to "give" item to NPC after mission )
shift for run ( dont work sometime for some reason )

i not remember any others :/
That should be WASD for movement. I don't think Q does anything.
And N enables the speed hack. Although I find using the CE speedhack on a hotkey to be better since you can decide what speed to put the game at.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That should be WASD for movement. I don't think Q does anything.
And N enables the speed hack. Although I find using the CE speedhack on a hotkey to be better since you can decide what speed to put the game at.
cant say.. i use azerty keyboard and i need to switch it to qwerty, and it make me use WSQD for move

w= up
S= down
Q = left
D = right

A and Q are reversed like Z and W.. but positioned like... damn its pain in ass i cant explain

see my shit XD

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
cant say.. i use azerty keyboard and i need to switch it to qwerty, and it make me use WSQD for move

w= up
S= down
Q = left
D = right

A and Q are reversed like Z and W.. but positioned like... damn its pain in ass i cant explain

see my shit XD
If you set your OS keyboard layout to Qwerty then you should be able to use WASD for movement. And when you say you need to use Q for left, does that mean the Q where it is on Azerty or where it is on Qwerty?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you set your OS keyboard layout to Qwerty then you should be able to use WASD for movement. And when you say you need to use Q for left, does that mean the Q where it is on Azerty or where it is on Qwerty?
azerty
i cant say precisly for qwerty, because most of the important key are changed, soo on my keyboard it lookl ike i use ZQSD in normal (french azerty) for move, and it turn on WQSD in english ( as A stand at top left, only the Z is switched with W ).
i know that sound weird, but actually when iswitch my keyboard to qwerty and a game ask me to press A, the touch didnt have changed, instead of the W/Z.

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
I think the witch sidequest is broken. It might just be because I hit it after going to the library, but the dialogue is just "No found" for everyone and the scene isn't there.

EDIT: All further dialogue for me was "No Found", maybe I just need a re-download.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
HD Link All videos

Updated too on my ph channel

Enjoy videos and BFA! :)

(i will upload this game when 1.0 is released, no time for short and shit updates)
Will you continue to keep the mega folder updated with any future games Auril makes as well? And what about the other Whorecraft episodes, besides Ep1?

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Will you continue to keep the mega folder updated with any future games Auril makes as well? And what about the other Whorecraft episodes, besides Ep1?
new games like joyuos reunion 1.0 will be insta-recorded and uplodaded

Regarding the oldest games my idea is to record them all but right now I do not have much desire given that they are games a bit boring and with enough recording errors because they are made with old versions of unreal engine, but do not worry when you have time and I want to get back the old games, but it's not my priority

(sorry english)

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Uuuuh... so... yeah... next update we will have a troll. Yeah. Exactly what everyone wanted... yep.

I am starting to seriously think that she is suffering of the retardaish.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well, some of us likes wow trolls
It isnt about that, as hideous as that thing is. Is about people asking for content for Luxia and Ruby since the beginning of the previous episode, and her ignoring everyone that gives her money, and continuing to do so, as is made clear by the last 2 previews and, well actually this entire garbage ass episode, as if trying to piss them off.

Also if previous previews had fake scenes to make it seem like there would be more content, and this time around we only have a preview of 2 scenes... oof.
Tho it might mean that we are actually getting some content this time around.

Reactions: wert68

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It's her project and she is free to do what she wants.

In the page where you can donate and help the project if you want there is nothing saying that she will take your wishes into consideration.

Reactions: Vekt and jasfest
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes