Unreal Engine - Completed - Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

1. 2.00 star(s)

jed999

The Controls are nearly unusable. Actually playing the game and enjoying it is unlikely unless you've been following it and already know how to navigate.

If you just enjoy walking up and down the road and looking for the next button to push, then this game is for you.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

hojog

It will take you 20 hours to finish this SHORT game. The game itself is quite short but because there is no save feature and it has more stuckspots than there are stars in the sky, painful quests and of course, many, many ways to lose track of just everything trapping you in an endless loop where the NPCs turn invisible.

Honestly impressive how much worse this one is compared to the game before this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

vastary

This guy iscreating awesome content for years now and he is kicking blizzard in the balls with it, it's awesome to have at least one good wow parody out there. I mean Very goog parody with actual stories and graphics
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Quinnzoel

smooth animation, playing this game feel so free, the story build up very good, gotta say this is the best game i've ever experiment you can move around when there a h scene too, to me that a big yes
    rate 10/10 for this
  5. 4.00 star(s)

macadam

it was short :/

but i very like it.. the H scene with aunt and the cousin is hot as fuck.. would have loved if that fucking pirate didnt showed up and continu with aunt and cousin....

not alots to do. chars are super sexy as always. map is very beautyful ( i play on low-medium setting) , the little tropical feeling is nice.

we'll see whats next.. but i like this one. the aunt is very hot, i hope we not gonna be NTR'ed like on others game from Auril :/ , oh please keep at least the aunt exclusive to player. ( cross fingers )

can finish it in 10 minutes if you walk around and look. or in 2 minutes if you just do the story .
    no indications, soo its always a bit hard to remember what you are suppsoed to do. also some missions, like the library draenei girl and her book quest, are not finished and are WIP. but no indication on that, soo you dont know unless you look the walkthrough.

a decent amount of h scene, most are soft for MC and pur sex for NPC/NPC :/, no luck for now.

run very smooth on my shitty pc ( i3, hd5770x2, 16Gb ram), not a single crash in 2 play. setting in low-mid. more better optimised than the others games from Auril for me.

all in all, its a good little game/teasing that deserve a try. too bad its very short and we cant loop'n'loop the sex scene infinitly, that will give this game a really amazing boost imho

( fuck Aunt is very hot <3 and the 3some scene with aunt and cousin in the bath deserve a try )

edit : v 0.3b
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    edit : 0.99b
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.