Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Im on fire dude!

Whorecraft Chapter 1 Episode 4 1080P 60FPS

BTW i leave here my mega folder with all videos and ph channel

enjoy!

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
CH1 EP 5 1080p 60fps

all videos

ph channel

BTW I've upgrade a bit the bitrate of the videos to make it look a little bit better, I do not know if the improvement was noticeable but my pc allows it, sooo

Replaying these games I have noticed the number of futanari scenes, which I like, it hurts that the models and the lighting in these games are so poor, there are scenes that are very difficult to see even in the game due to its bad lighting, it's something that has progressed a lot in modern games

Enjoy, in a few days i will start chapter 2

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
When you gonna add newes version 0.5b ?

If you mean the videos with the scenes, as you said 156_163_146_167, I'll wait for version 1.0 to make the whole video with all the scenes, the video of the 0.2 was a simple recording test that I did, while I'll be recording the old games

If you mean the game itself, apparently the mods have a little abandoned this thread and do not update it much, it's a shame because I think that although it takes a long time to update has more quality than many famous games

Anyway, I leave here the links for version 0.5, all links are taken from the 420chan thread, it is the most active thread I know about this game and where they usually upload first

barry1

Apr 2, 2018
If you mean the videos with the scenes, as you said 156_163_146_167, I'll wait for version 1.0 to make the whole video with all the scenes, the video of the 0.2 was a simple recording test that I did, while I'll be recording the old games

If you mean the game itself, apparently the mods have a little abandoned this thread and do not update it much, it's a shame because I think that although it takes a long time to update has more quality than many famous games

Anyway, I leave here the links for version 0.5, all links are taken from the 420chan thread, it is the most active thread I know about this game and where they usually upload first

Thank you

Miyka

May 28, 2017
@wep up the op!
i have uploaded 2 different downloads for v0.5b

-
-

Reactions: monroe

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i skipped all versions after v1 .. plzz till me there is a futa scene in action :)?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
0.5b

• Major lighting improvements and new realistic windows
  • Various minor additions
  • Optional H-scene #2
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Side-Quest #4 - Hemet's Photoshoot. Part II
  • Optional H-scene #3
  • Optional H-scene #5 expansion

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is saving a thing in aurils games yet?
Yet? You mean again? It used to be a thing, but it was taken out because it apparently took too much time to implement.

0.5b

• Major lighting improvements and new realistic windows
  • Various minor additions
  • Optional H-scene #2
  • Side-Quest #4 - Hemet's Photoshoot. Part II
  • Optional H-scene #3
  • Optional H-scene #5 expansion
Seems to me you're not reading the guide quite right. You know you can expand the H scene sections, right?

Its for next build :FeelsBadMan:

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes