Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
Good morning everyone, a question I bought the game through steam and there are 4 scenes that I can't unlock, what do I have to do? (jpeg attached) the "enemies" (the maid, the man in red, and the violinist) do nothing, is there something wrong?
Jester .jpg

Reactions: RobThom88

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
Good morning everyone, a question I bought the game through steam and there are 4 scenes that I can't unlock, what do I have to do? (jpeg attached) the "enemies" (the maid, the man in red, and the violinist) do nothing, is there something wrong?
View attachment 1864708
1. The key monster guy level have 2 scenes. Do not pick up keys when you see them first, just walk to the next room and there will be a new pair of keys, take them and then just talk with the monster.
2. In the Egypt level go right and fail the puzzle.
3. Find 4 keys, use green potion ( m then z ) on that little goblin near stairs ( room 2 ) then go upstair and escape.
4. Release Jack and seal all monsters.

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
1. The key monster guy level have 2 scenes. Do not pick up keys when you see them first, just walk to the next room and there will be a new pair of keys, take them and then just talk with the monster.
2. In the Egypt level go right and fail the puzzle.
3. Find 4 keys, use green potion ( m then z ) on that little goblin near stairs ( room 2 ) then go upstair and escape.
4. Release Jack and seal all monsters.
thanks you very much for the help, concersin the 3 answer ( the one with the goblin "the finale it also an option") i al ready have it is the one next that one i am messing, unless i am messing a step to triger other scene

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
thanks you very much for the help, concersin the 3 answer ( the one with the goblin "the finale it also an option") i al ready have it is the one next that one i am messing, unless i am messing a step to triger other scene
Yup my bad. You need to summon Jack and release at least 1 monster but not all of them ( seal some of them ). That should work i think.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
iam stuck at sealing in 3 world, the one with the necromanzer, the hospital ande the tomb with the mummie. can someone tell me how to deal with those 3? i always and up with scenes but not with sealing

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
iam stuck at sealing in 3 world, the one with the necromanzer, the hospital ande the tomb with the mummie. can someone tell me how to deal with those 3? i always and up with scenes but not with sealing
mummy level: go right. Put correct combination ( ankh symbol, piramid, scarab or ankh, scarab, piramid don't remember exactly)
hospital: Get the keys the first time you see them and then talk to the monster.
necromancer?: Get a potion from the shelf after you enter the room. Use that potion on magic circle so it turns different color. Chant the ritual.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
mummy level: go right. Put correct combination ( ankh symbol, piramid, scarab or ankh, scarab, piramid don't remember exactly)
hospital: Get the keys the first time you see them and then talk to the monster.
necromancer?: Get a potion from the shelf after you enter the room. Use that potion on magic circle so it turns different color. Chant the ritual.
thx ^^
uff yeah i can get the girl and the clown with potion but iam too stupid to realize same goes for the necromancer , the fuck xDD

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
I may be dumb, but what are you controls? I get to the menu but all I can get it to do is go and down through the options. No other button clicks anything.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
It was ok, but god damn does that bitch move slow, and it almost seems she has no ass in the walking animations. Overall it was decent and the animations were good.

Jan 30, 2019
Is the Ancient Terror scene bugged? (The 4th scene in the gallery) All I get is a black scene that says "Clip" and then skip. I skip and its an image of a cabin in the woods with "SUMMER CAMP INCIDENT" and skip. But when I skip thats it. Nothing else. Is this correct?

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Is the Ancient Terror scene bugged? (The 4th scene in the gallery) All I get is a black scene that says "Clip" and then skip. I skip and its an image of a cabin in the woods with "SUMMER CAMP INCIDENT" and skip. But when I skip thats it. Nothing else. Is this correct?
dont skip , its a video without skipping, it takes some time

RANCE6

Sep 6, 2020
\Jester`s Theater Museum_2\Jester`s Theater Museum\package.nw\media can watch Hscene about this game...but...normal?
waiting for witch3

kevin9632541

Aug 5, 2021
Jester`s Theater Museum-DLC

Last edited:
Reactions: GGH
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes