pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
And then Jack shoots Jester and nothing happens. I guess it really is bugged for me.
Hm, I had sealed all ghosts up to that point, maybe that's a factor. But I got the end after the shooting.
EDIT: Unclear wording: I had done about 10/13 exhibits and sealed all 10 ghosts encoutered up to then.

Reactions: kkthxbb22

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Hmm, Windows Defender detects a trojan (Wacatac.B!ml) and deletes the executable.
same here
It's a false positive, check my previous comment:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jester-s-theater-museum-final-towndarktales.119442/post-8283669

Virustotal detects zero threats.
It's just the official nwjs executable (nw.exe renamed to Jester.exe) with a changed icon, I downloaded it myself from as part of the "cracking" / repackaging process. Whitelist it, or download it by yourself from the official site if you still don't trust mine.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this game should have a guide soo you can clear for yourself the game and see what happen,how for example the location of all keys,how kill all ghoses and what is this random ghost that appear in soon doors and for example this ghost girl,do you can unlock a sex scene with her?,what she does?
1654661064141.png
1654661104171.png
there are other gosh male random in the doors with random chance of get visible for you and i not know nothing about him too,i found that X ghosh has a double sex scene and the camp girl stage of get out before that subreak i dont see in there any sex scene,i not know if i did some bad for not see a sex scene in there.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I'm guessing the dev behind this was a fan of the Waxwork movies.

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
I dunno why, but the game is extremely unstable for me. It crashes whenever i load up an H-scene, enter some of the rooms or load up an save. Too bad. The game looks great

DrTowel

Sep 24, 2020
Why does my "The Sorceress Pupper" scene doesn't have anything in the middle?
Though I opened the scene through game play.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
iam missing 3 scenes in the last row, can someone tell me were i can get them?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes