SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone has a save game?

I already finished the game once and i still have 1 unlocked scene in the gallery. I assume i have to beat the game, by defeating the creatures and i am a bit lazy to do that.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone has a save game?

I already finished the game once and i still have 1 unlocked scene in the gallery. I assume i have to beat the game, by defeating the creatures and i am a bit lazy to do that.
All the game scenes are inside "package.nw\media" as .ogv and .webm movie files, you can open them with a media player. I know it's not the same as unlocking them ingame, but I don't really have a full save.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
For that, you simply have to walk in the cabin, go to the far left, speak with "grandma" then wait a few seconds.
i'll do it and hunter come in the house and killed the wolf :(

upd: i did it

Last edited:

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
yes, it took me awhile till i figured it out. SO, the wires from the right, needs to be the same as the ones from the left (same spots. Just turn the column in your head and put the wires) THEN, you have to power the machine to 600W (the means 2 witch , doesn't matter which ones) THEN, go back to the wires and press ENTER to start the machine - THIS IS IF YOU WANT THE MONSTER TO FUCK YOU.

IF YOU WANT TO KILL IT, do the same as above, but power the amchine to 900W (That means all 3 switches)
Sorry but I don't get it. I tried as you said "flip the column in my head" and apparently that place is desolate. I tried doing both positions and came up with nothing. So can you please explain what I did wrong?

Reactions: EnRend

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
Sorry but I don't get it. I tried as you said "flip the column in my head" and apparently that place is desolate. I tried doing both positions and came up with nothing. So can you please explain what I did wrong?
The pink wire needs to connect to the first from the right slot.

PM21

May 1, 2018
If I know towndark, I know I can expect a peppering of decent animations amongst questionable design decisions and extremely slow movement speed. Let's see if there's an improvement with this one.

Mar 12, 2018
Full save. Goes to jester's theater museum -> Prof -> gamesaves.
There seems to be one locked scene but most likely it's a bug. At the start of the game the gallery had 27 scenes, after the ending it jumps to 28 and you can't view that one additional scene.
I got all the scenes by playing (no save edit) so no bug. Which one are you missing?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes