• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Is anyone really surprised? Besides, this is yet another one of those garbage devblogs.

To summarize all the devblogs for this cycle:

"Gotta set my new computer up and doing test-renders with the new model!"

"Working on the update, and the rigs are running!"

"Gotta set my computers up again! xoxo"

"I'm working on the update, making good progress."

"There's issues with the new model I had to fix, even though I obviously tested it before and it's all bullshit. Oh well!"

"There's again issues with the new model I had already fixed, but gotta re-do everything from scratch now. Oops!"

"Hi, stoper here. I'm sick again! tee-hee. Thanks for the money!"

"Howdy! I can't be arsed to work on the game, so I'm gonna do some random renders instead!"

"Hey guys, decided to rework existing content, there's one or two sentences I need to add. It has to be done!"

"Nevermind guys, instead of doing anything I kept working on the side-renders. Made a 100 already, and still going strong. Oh, about the game you ask? What game? Oh, the one you're paying for? Yeah, nah, nothing! By the way, instead of working on the game like I used to, I decided to work even less and provide you guys with a half-assed update...god knows when! Couple renders here and there, y'know? Surely you'll still waste your money on me, right? Oh, and don't get it mistaken. Me saying that I'll find ways to work faster again doesn't mean anything. I'll keep posting absolute nonsense devblogs, maybe provide you with 200 renders per year, but I'm selling it to you guys as if it's the same as always, except I have to work even less! Ha!"

Everything this guy is saying he already knew a year ago. Maybe even 2-3 years at this point. What he's done to his patrons with the constant lies and stalling-tactics can only be called milking and scam at this point. That especially applies to the current development cycle, as he hasn't done ANYTHING, but kept pretending bullshit to squeeze the last drop out of his cashcows. Just read through all the devblogs if you can find them.

This dude is officially among the top ~3 worst VN developers now, atleast in my book. Kinda sad how the Patreon model is so flawed that it allows creators to shit on their supporters like that.

Anyway... This devblog is nothing new. He's just slowly continuing what he's been doing for years now. Also, isn't it funny how he's making an entire sidestory with 100+ renders in no time, but is milking fans of JOHN for an entire year coming up with the most garbage excuses and lies? For years. But hey, aslong as there's naive people supporting bullshit, there'll always be scammers to abuse their naivety.
Bruh i need to get myself some of those Stopper patrons, I really could use that free money. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also I don't know if it's the haircut or something else, but that image of (young) Jess is not appealing to me.
haircut, most of time we see jess with ponytail not with curly hairs.

i agree. really sad... also even if an update comes this year... do even one of you guys has still the hope we see her finally in sex scenes with all the guys stoper teased us with? i unfortunately lost that hope about a year ago...
you mean old man (it'd be his last fuck), vigilante (unless it's conner) and tommy? mayor can be skipped and principal mostly same.

Lol does this dev still have patreons?
yes he has patrons.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicha

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is anyone really surprised? Besides, this is yet another one of those garbage devblogs.

To summarize all the devblogs for this cycle:

"Gotta set my new computer up and doing test-renders with the new model!"

"Working on the update, and the rigs are running!"

"Gotta set my computers up again! xoxo"

"I'm working on the update, making good progress."

"There's issues with the new model I had to fix, even though I obviously tested it before and it's all bullshit. Oh well!"

"There's again issues with the new model I had already fixed, but gotta re-do everything from scratch now. Oops!"

"Hi, stoper here. I'm sick again! tee-hee. Thanks for the money!"

"Howdy! I can't be arsed to work on the game, so I'm gonna do some random renders instead!"

"Hey guys, decided to rework existing content, there's one or two sentences I need to add. It has to be done!"

"Nevermind guys, instead of doing anything I kept working on the side-renders. Made a 100 already, and still going strong. Oh, about the game you ask? What game? Oh, the one you're paying for? Yeah, nah, nothing! By the way, instead of working on the game like I used to, I decided to work even less and provide you guys with a half-assed update...god knows when! Couple renders here and there, y'know? Surely you'll still waste your money on me, right? Oh, and don't get it mistaken. Me saying that I'll find ways to work faster again doesn't mean anything. I'll keep posting absolute nonsense devblogs, maybe provide you with 200 renders per year, but I'm selling it to you guys as if it's the same as always, except I have to work even less! Ha!"

Everything this guy is saying he already knew a year ago. Maybe even 2-3 years at this point. What he's done to his patrons with the constant lies and stalling-tactics can only be called milking and scam at this point. That especially applies to the current development cycle, as he hasn't done ANYTHING, but kept pretending bullshit to squeeze the last drop out of his cashcows. Just read through all the devblogs if you can find them.

This dude is officially among the top ~3 worst VN developers now, atleast in my book. Kinda sad how the Patreon model is so flawed that it allows creators to shit on their supporters like that.

Anyway... This devblog is nothing new. He's just slowly continuing what he's been doing for years now. Also, isn't it funny how he's making an entire sidestory with 100+ renders in no time, but is milking fans of JOHN for an entire year coming up with the most garbage excuses and lies? For years. But hey, aslong as there's naive people supporting bullshit, there'll always be scammers to abuse their naivety.
I just have one question for his brain dead zombie supporters?
What the fuck are you paying him for?
Do you like reading about excuses over and over again.
Just send this meme to his Patreon
IMG_1646.gif

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
He most likely makes them all sorts of fan art and wallpapers, we just don’t see them because his supporters don’t like us!
I think a lot of the paying subscribers may just be whales at this point who subscribe to multiple games and don't notice. If you look in the Discord it's often got snarky, negative messages towards him there too, though obviously more cordial than F95. And certainly no hidden treats for the average "supporter".

Stoper definitely has a real job and has probably given up on this at this point, it never hit the numbers like L&P where this one game could be a fulltime job so I think he's just going to let it fade, maybe one more update.

Would be nice if he'd release the original Jessica model, seeing as he's not even using that version anymore.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think a lot of the paying subscribers may just be whales at this point who subscribe to multiple games and don't notice. If you look in the Discord it's often got snarky, negative messages towards him there too, though obviously more cordial than F95. And certainly no hidden treats for the average "supporter".

Stoper definitely has a real job and has probably given up on this at this point, it never hit the numbers like L&P where this one game could be a fulltime job so I think he's just going to let it fade, maybe one more update.

Would be nice if he'd release the original Jessica model, seeing as he's not even using that version anymore.
Does the Stopper have a discord?

Reactions: Isabella69

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018

Isn't it ironic that the game Stoper himself made fun of gets more frequent update than his own?
Actually, I don't know how he makes it this long. Most of the scenes are 2-3 char maximum - so it would render pretty fast and won't eat up even 6 GB of VRAM if you tweak stuff here and there.
Okay, even if we take schedule like 5 renders a day with 5 days work-week - it's 100 renders per month. 100 renders x 4 = 400 enough for his average update. And 5 renders a day is like...very low)
So, it should be once per 4 months, but we have what we have)

As for money, I don't know where Stoper is from, but 1,5k $+ is above average salary in 70% of countries and fits average salary in some EU countries.
Not so long ago, it was 2k+.
These were pretty good numbers, unless he's from UK, US or something like Norway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is very interesting. I'm breaking balls to do something to update every two months. I've never made more than $600 a month. How does this guy do it?
Can anyone tell me how he has so many patrons?
ask tips from scamstor (icstor) and sad crab, both get 5 digits sum from patreon monthly before expenses. also vilelab is good candidate to ask.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
This is very interesting. I'm breaking balls to do something to update every two months. I've never made more than $600 a month. How does this guy do it?
Can anyone tell me how he has so many patrons?
Does your game have any lesbian routes? Are you forced into sexual situations like a boyfriend you can't dump? Does your game have interesting choices in how to progress the story?

I think this dev is successful because of how attractive Jess' original model looked, the story had some branching paths, there are lesbian routes. My biggest con with this game is being forced to sleep with the boyfriend in the beginning. I also dislike that trying to be friendly with Parker seems to force the relationship to turn sexual even when that's not what I wanted. So I enjoy not being forced into sexual situation that I'm not interested in.

RCC14

May 11, 2020
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

As I was working on the re-writes I was thinking of what the best way forward is. And I decided I'll give myself till the end of the year to see if I can get back to a speed more similar to that at the beginning of the project. If not, I'll have to change the format of the game. One option is the traditional VN style, with displaying character avatars on a simple scene background for the most conversations, and full image sequences for the important events. The other is to have an image or two for the casual events, and full sequences for the important events. If we arrive at that point, I'll probably do a couple of demo versions to see which one works better. With the current format and the current style, I'll just get old before I finish the game. Let me know what you think.

My idea for working slowly on a side content didn't go exactly as planed. Instead of making an image now and then as a side distraction, I ended up making a full 100 images scene. I want to have one more before I share it, so that will happen some time after the update for the game is ready.

That's about it for now. Have fun and thanks for your support.

:WaitWhat:
View attachment 3613252
wtf happened to Jessica

Reactions: afterlights
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes