• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
after the last update, i consider it abandoned.. time to ignore the thread..
At this point nothing would be better then seeing this game go tits up and be abandoned, again here was a game that had all kinds of potential and this dev killed it with nothing but connor and lesbo shit, and now the asshole never works on the game at all. Seriously dev spends more time on posting lies and excuses on dev blogs than working on game and yet all the dumbasses keep supporting him which absolutely means there's no reason to work on game,This dev is truly a piece of shit,a master milker and scammer.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
At this point nothing would be better then seeing this game go tits up and be abandoned, again here was a game that had all kinds of potential and this dev killed it with nothing but connor and lesbo shit, and now the asshole never works on the game at all. Seriously dev spends more time on posting lies and excuses on dev blogs than working on game and yet all the dumbasses keep supporting him which absolutely means there's no reason to work on game,This dev is truly a piece of shit,a master milker and scammer.
Does anyone have Jessica's model? Cause maybe be we get fangame done by someone just like A Wife And A Mother. The fangame has more action than even in 5-6 years of development by OG devs. All this bullshit development times some of these devs have, and patrons never learn.
Honesty until patrons ran away nothing will change.
Worst part is there are some devs who really might work their ass off, be communicative, do all good behaviour, absolutely miserable income make a good game and one delay and maybe someone tired of scams and molking of dev go balistic on them on reviews.
Overall scamster and milking devs do so mich more damage even outside theor own game, they affect whole AVN development scene.
Maybe F95zone should have tags like scam dev, milking dev, on games section for underated AVNs that are good but don't get much love from people yet.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have Jessica's model?

Maybe F95zone should have tags like scam dev, milking dev, on games section for underated AVNs that are good but don't get much love from people yet.
1. stoper has modified that asset so much that can't get 1:1.
2. go ahead and suggest that to mods, staff and admins.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019

Hey guys, I know it's been a long time since the last update so I thought I should address what is going on, even though I don't need to do it since you will pay me monthly anyways. I had a creative block and ran out of ideas on how to progress. You see things haven't been going well in my personal life since I lost my green monster.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, It was a limited edition and a beautiful glow in the dark one and I left it in my bathroom but when i went back it wasn't there anymore. I fear that someone broke into my house and stole it but why would anyone do such hateful thing, the world is a bad place. Losing it made me fall into severe depression over past few months as it was also out of stock on the website. I also ended up losing my will to work on the next update.
The entire rework of Jessica was just a bullshit lie I was selling you cuz I knew you guys will be happy with it as you have always been for over so many years no matter what crap I throw at you.

But as they say God helps those who help themselves. So I decided to lift my spirits up and get back to do what I love doing the most with the hope that one day it will be back in stock and then I will buy it again. I bought two award winning books which will help me get rid of my creative block. For past few weeks I have been busy reading them and coming up with innovative ideas to surprise you all.
These books are pretty much a necessity for many devs like me who suffer from a creative block time to time, so I will share the cover of these books so that you can buy them too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will conclude this devlog with the same formality of saying thank you to my patrons for always supporting me. Stay tuned cuz there is more to come later this next year.

Not really yours,
Stoper
So Stopped Art is a Gay?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I just wanna see more Rosa and hear about her time with the big dick old man. I love the trope of the quiet mature lady having a deviant raunchy past.

Reactions: Huskyxgood

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
so... Basically, stoper fell into depression just cuz he/she lost a dildo and then used that as an excuse to laze around cus he getting 1.9k USD per month. Then admitted into lying as well? Like jesus! Thats fucked up cuz lets be real here its been what? Atleast 1yr since we got a decent update? Only good thing is he admitted to it, which says alot about accountability. But if the person would really go back on track and not use "writer's block BS" as an excuse, only time would tell.

He/she got too comfy in life it seems like.
Well, not as bad as those OF models who sells like 200USD for less than a minute PPV but still, its bad. Anyways, good luck to all those top tier masochistic supporters. There goes the wasted money, which would hopefully fund his sex toys addiction. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: fpsgamer

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
so... Basically, stoper fell into depression just cuz he/she lost a dildo and then used that as an excuse to laze around cus he getting 1.9k USD per month. Then admitted into lying as well? Like jesus! Thats fucked up cuz lets be real here its been what? Atleast 1yr since we got a decent update? Only good thing is he admitted to it, which says alot about accountability. But if the person would really go back on track and not use "writer's block BS" as an excuse, only time would tell.

He/she got too comfy in life it seems like.
Well, not as bad as those OF models who sells like 200USD for less than a minute PPV but still, its bad. Anyways, good luck to all those top tier masochistic supporters. There goes the wasted money, which would hopefully fund his sex toys addiction. :KEK:
Please tell me your post is just a meme and you're aware of the fact that Candy's post was mere satire, making fun of the actual devblog that was posted a couple pages back.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Just in case anyone feels offended, these parody dev blogs are made only for humorous purposes and not to offend someone unless you are Stoper or his lover or his lover's lover.
Also if some innocent soul thought these were true, I apologize. You ain't getting anything about the update from these blogs not that you will get anything from the dev's original ones too.

DB132 DB112 DB 120 DB119 DB118 DB117 DB 116

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
just a small flashback. :p
Like 1 render in total with her inner thoughts like : 'God i was so ugly and stupid back then, cant believe i let myself get railed by those losers, never again. I will be one i man bish from now on'
This is Stoppers masterstroke to justify how Jessica is never ever gonna fuck anyone but stopper.
Because in his mind, Stopper is Conner and Jessica is his, aint no man share the woman they love(so what if she is fictional) :LOL:
After that one render its gonna be usual tease to other but fuck only with conner update as usual.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes