• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

RCC14

May 11, 2020
Also last update was october 6, he says he will wait till end of the year to see how many renders he make. Let me guess he will release a update in january maybe ?? It will have no more than 400 renders. That with more than a year of work, wow

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
This is very interesting. I'm breaking balls to do something to update every two months. I've never made more than $600 a month. How does this guy do it?
Can anyone tell me how he has so many patrons?
[

Oh, there are reasons for that, mate.
Just as a guy on this forum that has seen your game popping up on main page and never trying it despite FemProtag being my preferrable type of games at this point:
1)visuals on previews look kinda outdated. May sound harsh, but...It seems that you're using Gen3 models. And it doesn't catch my eye.
People can laugh at DPC's yearly q&a and him cherry-picking questions, but one useful thing he taught in there was the key for my rendering quality growing - Lighting is 50% of the good render. Textures, shaders and camera angles are the rest.
2) Jessica has the look of someone close to 30. Almost a MILF, but not a MILF. And good old boobies. Huge boobs for FemProtag gain more interest from Average Joe. In your game(solely based on previews, again) girls look like they're in their late teens. Meh for me personally.
3) NTR is a niche, after all. Good old harem still makes bigger buck. Hence generic stuff like Grandma's House and that game about dude playing basketball became hits despite being generic both in terms of visuals and story. IMO
4) Stoper jumped on AWAM bandwagon just in time. Peeps were frustrated with that game and were looking for alternatives. The demand was there. And here comes JOHN. Plus Covid times)

Small bedroom analysis and the reasons why your game, as an example, hasn't caught my interest despite appearing on the Latest Updates page pretty frequently.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Thats just a pointless pinup render that he probably took several days making, pushing the actual update back even further.
Meh, the environment is clearly this one, without changes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mediterranean-haven.181125/
Then playing dress-up and hair - okay, 30 mins.
Slapping a pose from some pose pack on top of that - another 5-10 mins)
Putting up HDRI as lightning source, putting up Key and Fill lights, if needed - it's, like, 10-15 mins maximum.
Setting up a camera and lens - 5-6 mins)
And with Jess being the only character shown, it probably took him 2 hours max to do everything. And that's rendering time included, even if it's 8k ULTRASUPERHD:)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Meh, the environment is clearly this one, without changes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mediterranean-haven.181125/
Then playing dress-up and hair - okay, 30 mins.
Slapping a pose from some pose pack on top of that - another 5-10 mins)
Putting up HDRI as lightning source, putting up Key and Fill lights, if needed - it's, like, 10-15 mins maximum.
Setting up a camera and lens - 5-6 mins)
And with Jess being the only character shown, it probably took him 2 hours max to do everything. And that's rendering time included, even if it's 8k ULTRASUPERHD:)
Knowing stoper, i bet it still took him a few days, just like the renders you see in-game :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: mma456

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
This is very interesting. I'm breaking balls to do something to update every two months. I've never made more than $600 a month. How does this guy do it?
No matter how it may sound to someone, he is a real professional! The quality of his work is at the highest level, but he dug his own grave - in terms of this project.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

As I was working on the re-writes I was thinking of what the best way forward is. And I decided I'll give myself till the end of the year to see if I can get back to a speed more similar to that at the beginning of the project. If not, I'll have to change the format of the game. One option is the traditional VN style, with displaying character avatars on a simple scene background for the most conversations, and full image sequences for the important events. The other is to have an image or two for the casual events, and full sequences for the important events. If we arrive at that point, I'll probably do a couple of demo versions to see which one works better. With the current format and the current style, I'll just get old before I finish the game. Let me know what you think.

My idea for working slowly on a side content didn't go exactly as planed. Instead of making an image now and then as a side distraction, I ended up making a full 100 images scene. I want to have one more before I share it, so that will happen some time after the update for the game is ready.

That's about it for now. Have fun and thanks for your support.

:WaitWhat:
View attachment 3613252
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (n)

How can I miss this post - damn...
Rest in peace Jessica - hello scary, whoever you are!

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
[

Oh, there are reasons for that, mate.
Just as a guy on this forum that has seen your game popping up on main page and never trying it despite FemProtag being my preferrable type of games at this point:
1)visuals on previews look kinda outdated. May sound harsh, but...It seems that you're using Gen3 models. And it doesn't catch my eye.
People can laugh at DPC's yearly q&a and him cherry-picking questions, but one useful thing he taught in there was the key for my rendering quality growing - Lighting is 50% of the good render. Textures, shaders and camera angles are the rest.
2) Jessica has the look of someone close to 30. Almost a MILF, but not a MILF. And good old boobies. Huge boobs for FemProtag gain more interest from Average Joe. In your game(solely based on previews, again) girls look like they're in their late teens. Meh for me personally.
3) NTR is a niche, after all. Good old harem still makes bigger buck. Hence generic stuff like Grandma's House and that game about dude playing basketball became hits despite being generic both in terms of visuals and story. IMO
4) Stoper jumped on AWAM bandwagon just in time. Peeps were frustrated with that game and were looking for alternatives. The demand was there. And here comes JOHN. Plus Covid times)

Small bedroom analysis and the reasons why your game, as an example, hasn't caught my interest despite appearing on the Latest Updates page pretty frequently.
Excellent answer! I will take note of what you wrote. Thanks!

Reactions: Isabella69

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Since you asked... You have to start by making good beautiful renders
I'm also improving myself while making my game. You're right about the renders. I fucked up a lot in the first versions. But I don't know if you've played my game. The renders in the latest versions are very different from the old ones. If you have played my game, I would like you to comment on it. Good or bad.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Does your game have any lesbian routes? Are you forced into sexual situations like a boyfriend you can't dump? Does your game have interesting choices in how to progress the story?

I think this dev is successful because of how attractive Jess' original model looked, the story had some branching paths, there are lesbian routes. My biggest con with this game is being forced to sleep with the boyfriend in the beginning. I also dislike that trying to be friendly with Parker seems to force the relationship to turn sexual even when that's not what I wanted. So I enjoy not being forced into sexual situation that I'm not interested in.
There is currently no lesbian route in my game. But there will be in the second season. 4 years ago when I was writing the story I made a mistake. "Multiple protagonist" Actually what I wanted to do was just a "female protagonist" game.

Reactions: GokutheG

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No matter how it may sound to someone, he is a real professional! The quality of his work is at the highest level, but he dug his own grave - in terms of this project.
He's certainly not a real professional, but he's very talented in what he does for sure (making beautiful erotic renders). A real professional would be DPC or Drifty for instance.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I just have one question for his brain dead zombie supporters?
What the fuck are you paying him for?
Do you like reading about excuses over and over again.
Just send this meme to his Patreon
View attachment 3615183
Bruh, we live in world were Americans are paying taxes for war they cannot point on world map if their life depended on it.
People believe Apple stopped giving charger with phone box to save ' Environment '.
Only fans prostitutes thinking they have a high moral ground.
Bunch of pirates (us) whinning about avns(self burn)
White knight whales supporting AVN devs on patreon is nothing compared to insane things that are happening in world.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Do you actually read the reviews people wrote up? Despite the fact that your renders look all pretty flat to me, especially compared to Stoper who is at least trying to play with different light sources, people seem to enjoy them. What they don't praise is the writing. Maybe should invest more time in this aspect.

I personally enjoy NTR and its different facets but I like it to be optional. Being responsible of corrupting the parties involved yourself is part of the fun. What I am not a fan of: that pouty mouth of your model. It's one the worst feature that came with the introduction of gen3. But I guess there isn't much you can do about it at this point so I would focus on improving the story.

Reactions: mma456 and yakargi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does your game have any lesbian routes? Are you forced into sexual situations like a boyfriend you can't dump? Does your game have interesting choices in how to progress the story?
not forgetting incest.

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
There is currently no lesbian route in my game. But there will be in the second season. 4 years ago when I was writing the story I made a mistake. "Multiple protagonist" Actually what I wanted to do was just a "female protagonist" game.
To piggy back on this, the successful female mc games seem to either go the depraved sex addict/deep corruption route or the branching paths with avoidable content, of which one path is lesbian or at least has some lesbian options. Without the option at least you are cutting off a portion of your potential audience.

Personally I look for the lesbian options in female mc games because there are a plethora of male mc games for hetero interactions. That’s why your game has never shown in my searches. Stopers options there plus the avoidable content is what made me a supporter at one point of Jessica. The lack of updates killed that though.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

Hey guys, I know it's been a long time since the last update so I thought I should address what is going on, even though I don't need to do it since you will pay me monthly anyways. I had a creative block and ran out of ideas on how to progress. You see things haven't been going well in my personal life since I lost my green monster.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, It was a limited edition and a beautiful glow in the dark one and I left it in my bathroom but when i went back it wasn't there anymore. I fear that someone broke into my house and stole it but why would anyone do such hateful thing, the world is a bad place. Losing it made me fall into severe depression over past few months as it was also out of stock on the website. I also ended up losing my will to work on the next update.
The entire rework of Jessica was just a bullshit lie I was selling you cuz I knew you guys will be happy with it as you have always been for over so many years no matter what crap I throw at you.

But as they say God helps those who help themselves. So I decided to lift my spirits up and get back to do what I love doing the most with the hope that one day it will be back in stock and then I will buy it again. I bought two award winning books which will help me get rid of my creative block. For past few weeks I have been busy reading them and coming up with innovative ideas to surprise you all.
These books are pretty much a necessity for many devs like me who suffer from a creative block time to time, so I will share the cover of these books so that you can buy them too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will conclude this devlog with the same formality of saying thank you to my patrons for always supporting me. Stay tuned cuz there is more to come later this next year.

Not really yours,
Stoper

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes