• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
New Walkthrough - V 0.60
Mega
[/QUOTE

I can't get the slow temptation path to work, despite having followed your complete, very helpful Walkthrough as carefully as I can. So, I'm obviously missing something (probably obvious). One forum member suggested that "take a look" at Heather & Christian in Day3-E of your walkthru (rather than just going back to the apt) is a requirement. I've done it both ways and I still don't even get the "Visiting Parker" option in Day10-A of your Walkthrough.

I'd dearly appreciate any guidance you might be able to offer. If you need me to send you a save file, I can certainly do that...

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer...
CoffeeLab

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
attendance check! how much of the actual supporters are still waiting for an update? i stopped supporting since last yr just cuz im losing hope with the consistency. so anyway, how yall top tier masochist doing? :KEK:
Checking in as a former supporter. This was the one of first games I supported on Patreon, and my first experience with milking. I obviously make good choices. I did stop supporting pretty quickly at least thanks to this thread. If you still pay in I think it’s findom at this point.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes