• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
Jessica G9 Pinup 2a.jpg

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

As I was working on the re-writes I was thinking of what the best way forward is. And I decided I'll give myself till the end of the year to see if I can get back to a speed more similar to that at the beginning of the project. If not, I'll have to change the format of the game. One option is the traditional VN style, with displaying character avatars on a simple scene background for the most conversations, and full image sequences for the important events. The other is to have an image or two for the casual events, and full sequences for the important events. If we arrive at that point, I'll probably do a couple of demo versions to see which one works better. With the current format and the current style, I'll just get old before I finish the game. Let me know what you think.

My idea for working slowly on a side content didn't go exactly as planed. Instead of making an image now and then as a side distraction, I ended up making a full 100 images scene. I want to have one more before I share it, so that will happen some time after the update for the game is ready.

That's about it for now. Have fun and thanks for your support.

:WaitWhat:
IMG_20240508_024013.jpg

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

As I was working on the re-writes I was thinking of what the best way forward is. And I decided I'll give myself till the end of the year to see if I can get back to a speed more similar to that at the beginning of the project. If not, I'll have to change the format of the game. One option is the traditional VN style, with displaying character avatars on a simple scene background for the most conversations, and full image sequences for the important events. The other is to have an image or two for the casual events, and full sequences for the important events. If we arrive at that point, I'll probably do a couple of demo versions to see which one works better. With the current format and the current style, I'll just get old before I finish the game. Let me know what you think.

My idea for working slowly on a side content didn't go exactly as planed. Instead of making an image now and then as a side distraction, I ended up making a full 100 images scene. I want to have one more before I share it, so that will happen some time after the update for the game is ready.

Looks at image....
Reads that first paragraph.

Yeah...I'm done. Been nice chatting with you guys in here.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

View attachment 3613252
Yeah it's a wrap, this game is in the mud.
Also is that abomination in the image supposed to be Jessica?

Chicha

May 3, 2017
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

View attachment 3613252
Is this a joke

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
There's no comparison! He's the worst guy by far and full of excuses.
If he's the worst, why don't you find another game/Dev you actually enjoy? just confuses me a bit.

I like Jessica too, but it's not that hard to forget about her. What I mean is, you can just go find other games to get lost in and new MC/LIs to obsess over.

I'm glad I don't obsess over fictional made-up characters or real people. Too much stuff in the world that are more important.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

View attachment 3613252
It's sad and hilarious at the same time... hilariously sad... Who believes he can get right on track? It's a semi official abandon announcement.

Also I don't know if it's the haircut or something else, but that image of (young) Jess is not appealing to me.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It's sad and hilarious at the same time... hilariously sad... Who believes he can get right on track? It's a semi official abandon announcement.

Also I don't know if it's the haircut or something else, but that image of (young) Jess is not appealing to me.

i agree. really sad... also even if an update comes this year... do even one of you guys has still the hope we see her finally in sex scenes with all the guys stoper teased us with? i unfortunately lost that hope about a year ago...

Reactions: mma456

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

View attachment 3613252
Is anyone really surprised? Besides, this is yet another one of those garbage devblogs.

To summarize all the devblogs for this cycle:

"Gotta set my new computer up and doing test-renders with the new model!"

"Working on the update, and the rigs are running!"

"Gotta set my computers up again! xoxo"

"I'm working on the update, making good progress."

"There's issues with the new model I had to fix, even though I obviously tested it before and it's all bullshit. Oh well!"

"There's again issues with the new model I had already fixed, but gotta re-do everything from scratch now. Oops!"

"Hi, stoper here. I'm sick again! tee-hee. Thanks for the money!"

"Howdy! I can't be arsed to work on the game, so I'm gonna do some random renders instead!"

"Hey guys, decided to rework existing content, there's one or two sentences I need to add. It has to be done!"

"Nevermind guys, instead of doing anything I kept working on the side-renders. Made a 100 already, and still going strong. Oh, about the game you ask? What game? Oh, the one you're paying for? Yeah, nah, nothing! By the way, instead of working on the game like I used to, I decided to work even less and provide you guys with a half-assed update...god knows when! Couple renders here and there, y'know? Surely you'll still waste your money on me, right? Oh, and don't get it mistaken. Me saying that I'll find ways to work faster again doesn't mean anything. I'll keep posting absolute nonsense devblogs, maybe provide you with 200 renders per year, but I'm selling it to you guys as if it's the same as always, except I have to work even less! Ha!"

Everything this guy is saying he already knew a year ago. Maybe even 2-3 years at this point. What he's done to his patrons with the constant lies and stalling-tactics can only be called milking and scam at this point. That especially applies to the current development cycle, as he hasn't done ANYTHING, but kept pretending bullshit to squeeze the last drop out of his cashcows. Just read through all the devblogs if you can find them.

This dude is officially among the top ~3 worst VN developers now, atleast in my book. Kinda sad how the Patreon model is so flawed that it allows creators to shit on their supporters like that.

Anyway... This devblog is nothing new. He's just slowly continuing what he's been doing for years now. Also, isn't it funny how he's making an entire sidestory with 100+ renders in no time, but is milking fans of JOHN for an entire year coming up with the most garbage excuses and lies? For years. But hey, aslong as there's naive people supporting bullshit, there'll always be scammers to abuse their naivety.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes