4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
i’m also hoping we can jettison the boyfriend all together or not do anything with him; while forging forward on the lesbian and cuckold path with Mr Parker.

the tease with Parker is so well done i’m super excited to see what’s next!
You do realise half of that it's a nonsense, right? There's no cuckold path if there's no boyfriend lol...

Reactions: Cedrog

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hi, everyone.

A few more days and the full version of update 0.15 is ready. This last scene became massive - 150 images so far, plus 2 animations. I need to make another 20 or so images and if I have time I'll add another animation. Basically that last part of the update has as much images as the previous content for the day. And the script is actually bigger.

The event is somehow complex, with few conditional branches and a couple of choices. You'll need to play a few times to see all the variations. I'll update the walkthrough for the release, so you can help yourself, if you want. Although most of it is rather clear and logical.

There is a bad news though, old saves won't work with this version, you'll have to replay the game when I release it. There was a structural change I had to do to the script, and I figured now is the time to do it, since most of you will replay the game to see all the content from this last event. Replaying it by holding down Ctrl takes a few minutes, so I hope it's not a big issue.

Well, that's it, back to work. Have fun and thanks for the support.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game is fabulous!!!

Are there more out there like this one with the teasing naughty female protagonist?

Old Mr Parker is my hero. He gives us hope. :)
I'm not so sure about the teasing aspect, but if you want naughty female protagonists, try 'Anna Exciting Affection' or 'Elena's Life'. They are both RPGM games, but both have Ren'Py remakes. Both feature girls who start out pure with boyfriends, and fall deeper and deeper into naughtiness. There are lots of potential partners, and types of depravity, all of which may be avoided.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes