4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
January was a very quiet month. Not major updates in any of the most popular games like JOHN, AWAM ANNA E. A. etc
I'm expecting the big bang in February though. Jessica will be the first I presume. I have great expectations from this update after all this delay and dis, but I believe that Stopper will deliver quality.. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah same like ALFRED IN ANNA X))))))
You know that Mr.Parker is Hector in Anna,right?
Nice threesome with Alfred and Hector.
January was a very quiet month. Not major updates in any of the most popular games like JOHN, AWAM ANNA E. A. etc
I'm expecting the big bang in February though. Jessica will be the first I presume. I have great expectations from this update after all this delay and dis, but I believe that Stopper will deliver quality.. ;)
There will be a competion which game will be out first at the end of this month or the start of the next-JOHN,SU,Freeloading Family,Babysitter.

umby

May 27, 2017
According to his message, the release should be today.
if he release it today I think it will perform a real miracle also seen the work on the 20 remaining images. more likely, January 30th and February 10th will be free.

Reactions: zi851

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
I do not know why, but I have a feeling that the release will be tomorrow. As wrote the author remained roughly 20 images and a possible animation. It's been 3 days, it's more than real. At least I believe that! :)

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
I do not know why, but I have a feeling that the release will be tomorrow. As wrote the author remained roughly 20 images and a possible animation. It's been 3 days, it's more than real. At least I believe that! :)
let's hope you are right.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes