4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
If I understood correct, we're waiting for one scene more in this update but with 4 routes. Will this scene be only a lesbo scene? Because if that's the case, it's not my cup of tea and I'm waiting for no reason.Or there is a possibility for 3some?
To my understanding this scene takes long to master because is de facto 4 scenes - 1 for each of 4 paths. So while one of these paths might easily be lesbian, the other 3 are most probably not.

Pure speculation on my part.

Reactions: mexles21
Sep 21, 2017
If I understood correct, we're waiting for one scene more in this update but with 4 routes. Will this scene be only a lesbo scene? Because if that's the case, it's not my cup of tea and I'm waiting for no reason.Or there is a possibility for 3some?
To my understanding this scene takes long to master because is de facto 4 scenes - 1 for each of 4 paths. So while one of these paths might easily be lesbian, the other 3 are most probably not.

Pure speculation on my part.
I'm on the route of taking everything what is mine (lesbians, horny old men, minor teenage boys, etc.)...and I'm giddy about it! :poop:

umby

May 27, 2017
if in the end it should be only a scene, maybe you're right, so it's worth postponing everything to the next update. I hope that in terms of quality is at least equal to that with mr parker and I also hope that the protagonist changes at least two new clothes and two types of garter belt if I do not ask too much :))))))))))

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
if in the end it should be only a scene, maybe you're right, so it's worth postponing everything to the next update. I hope that in terms of quality is at least equal to that with mr parker and I also hope that the protagonist changes at least two new clothes and two types of garter belt if I do not ask too much :))))))))))
We need a shopping scene.Jessica to try some lingerie,maybe together with some of the other girls.
Or she will buy an outfit for Tommy's LARPing.
I wonder how will we get to the glory hole,Heather?

umby

May 27, 2017
We need a shopping scene.Jessica to try some lingerie,maybe together with some of the other girls.
Or she will buy an outfit for Tommy's LARPing.
I wonder how will we get to the glory hole,Heather?
if there's one thing I love about this game (beyond quality) it's the fact that the developer leaves a lot of things to the imagination almost making the protagonist want. In a few other games you try these things.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
I started playing this game by the indications of players of the game Wife and mother ... man, much better than the other! I do not cut too much female character as main ... I think the way the woman thinks is completely different from Man ... so that does not make the libido the same!

Finally, I like to see that we have options beyond the consciousness of the character, we can be "free" to choose "give or not give".

Good graphics, good options and a cool story. =)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes.

@Claudio83 , Christian is out of town. I think I forgot to insert that in the conversations with Heather, I'll add it for the release tomorrow, as long as a few small bug fixes in the text.

And thanks to everyone for the feedback. Much appreciated.
Ok Christian is out of town… however i hope in a foursome in the evening's event! Maybe with Tommy? That young boy must be teached… :)

Reactions: armion82 and umby

tg

May 1, 2017
i'm able to avoid the men.
What? What? What? Isn't sleeping with your boyfriend unavoidable in this game? It's been a while since I played this, but I think I recall there being no option but to play around with your boyfriend from time to time. Maybe I'm misremembering that though?

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
wow, I just played the game,
and i want to congratulate you.
The quality of renders are really impressive.
For the fun, I've tried daz3d, I can only imagine the time and efforts put to achieve this quality. The lights, the composition of the scenes, poses, the angles of camera, the details like sweat, the animations are also really naturals. Even the facial expressions are really expressive, and it's difficult to achieve this in daz3d.
The story is also interesting, maybe a little more fun. I hope Conner is the "vigilante", if it's the case, it will be interesting to know it (or suggest it more directly) and follow the story of him hiding it from her, lead her on false paths etc. It is better than finding ithe truth at the end. (the "Columbo" style, where you know the criminal at the begining, and the investigator job is to find evidence, and make plans to push the criminal to mahe a mistake, is a good narration style)
The erotism is very good.
In fact what I like the least is the model of Jessica. The haircut (ponytail) seems not natural, same for the breast or with larger areolas. I don't know how to tell it there's something wrong with her, maybe the proportions. I like all the other female models more than the main, lol.
So congratulation, keep the good work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What? What? What? Isn't sleeping with your boyfriend unavoidable in this game? It's been a while since I played this, but I think I recall there being no option but to play around with your boyfriend from time to time. Maybe I'm misremembering that though?
There are a couple of unavoidable scenes with the boyfriend but I skipped those. The rest I could avoid completely though. usually games like this have the woman turned into a moronic cum slut but, apart from the boyfriend, i've managed to keep her on track with just 2 women.

I'll just live in hope that I can get rid of the boyfriend at some point.

Reactions: tg

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are a couple of unavoidable scenes with the boyfriend but I skipped those. The rest I could avoid completely though. usually games like this have the woman turned into a moronic cum slut but, apart from the boyfriend, i've managed to keep her on track with just 2 women.

Different strokes... and all that! :cool:

Reactions: LaPein and rogosh

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Maybe the game works like game-books.
Sex points-so far we are gaining them when Jessica is having sex with Conner.
Maybe if you have par example,5+more cheat points than sex points they will break up?
It would be good for the developer to make weekly news...
We have that.The name is Development Blog.16 so far.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Would you look at that, it gives me actual lesbian choices and i'm able to avoid the men.

I like how this is going.
When I play a female MC, I am completely on the same page with you in regards to that. ;)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’m also hoping we can jettison the boyfriend all together or not do anything with him; while forging forward on the lesbian and cuckold path with Mr Parker.

the tease with Parker is so well done i’m super excited to see what’s next!

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
What really is offputing for me in some games where the mc is a chick is that even if you choose the slutty route, theres this outofplace monolouge that they usally say that, this is wrong etc etc, dont give us the "I regret doing that"Line and just put "I know its wrong but i like it" Theres a reason why i like this cause they give us this line, why most of us is excited about a mr parker update cause jessica isnt A Prude old woman like Sophia parker...that she likes teasing if you want to go to that route, sorry if its long i hope @stoper Takes this as a advice it will make this hot, GIVE us tease options!!

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
When I play a female MC, I am completely on the same page with you in regards to that. ;)
Same here. When playing as a female, it's all about setting up the perfect lesbian harem for the MC :cool:
Rather do all the straight dicking with a male MC.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Good,good we have games for every taste:)
Even better we all can play same game going on completely different adventure.
Now we can also be male,female or futa:)

Reactions: Nessiah
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes