coshbar

May 20, 2020
I mean that's fine but it seemed like to me it was a planned NTR game and it was changed half way through. I mean why is the weird uncle just showing up and giving you money every week? And they introduce him in the game as a stalker. Also Mitsuki is obviously uncomfortable around him yet it doesn't go anywhere.

But I like the mechanics of the game and played it to the end but I think it would have been better as either an NTR game or without the obvious NTR inspired side characters.

I really don't understand your obsession with NTR

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
has anyone know what or how Naughty Hourglass use/work?
I think it just gives you more time in the minigame.

BTW I won't play it again but didn't the heroine hinted that she got pregnant in the ending scene before the infinite mode begins?
It was funny, because the end got so soon, so I only used condoms with her until that part lol.
Or did I misunderstood something?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah that happend to me too. it probly assumes that you maxed her lust and ignored her which opens up raw. would probly have worked better if it raw was just tied to affection or lewdness instead of such a obscure thing. as for the uncle to me it just felt like he was too over protective but since he looks like he does she feels uncomfortable since alot of people just assume big people with bad self care are into that stuff automatically.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.1]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Reactions: Yata

~Void~

Aug 3, 2023
Does "pre-patched" mean you need to install the translations by unzie and kamei, after downloading the game?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, was enjoyable an easy to play.
1711863680764.png
I'm sure than an angel is gonna grow up in her belly very soon.

Last edited:

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
unize There's untranslated text at Day 7's night cutscene. Thought I'd let you know
View attachment 3491252
If you go to the next line it will give you the translation. My japanese isnt very good but I think it means "today it wasnt very busy" which is also what the next line reads.

How good is this translation?
(The translator's notes aren't really encouraging)
Its kinda bad. Its hard to judge the translation, but the english has some grammatical and spelling errors. It also has a lot of transliterations.

veeupoint1

Feb 22, 2022
This gameplay is kinda loop after you playing for a while, the story is good, the art style is decent (it's good for me, but not the best). In conclusion, the game is absolute worth to play as long as you enjoy the scene, the story and don't expect too much about the gameplay.

after finished the game, I can feel how lonely I am lol.

Last edited:

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
I paid the debt fully at Day 26 (Sun). So here are some tips that worked for me. (Actually, if someone has another strategy I will gladly read it too XD).

At first at work focus at training the girl in "Loud" option till level 2. Don't try to mix trainings nor talk with her just training and rest whenever you feel she will drop performace by stress, the faster the better, so feel free to use items to increase actions at work.
"Loud" at level 2 will unlock "Smile" lvl 1, maybe it's a glitch but "Smile" works same for almost all clients!! At level 1, Loud level 2 will get more points, so anytime clients need "loud" service use it and use smile for the rest.
Now focus only "Smile" up to level 3 and you will have a minimum of 16p per person, also unlock "Add". Then you are free to do wathever you want with the other trainings, I would recommend to still train for mental strength as it will help to reduce stress percentage.
At nights always have Nutrition+, as you will need to study (you can only study once per day so don't miss it), while reducing libido and training. I highly recommend starting with miso ramen, as some clients (business woman, fat guy and old guy) order it mostly half of time.
After getting 3 stars go to salt ramen(students order it a lot) and jiro ramen (fat and muscular guys order them).
With level 3 Smile option and 3 stars Ramen... you will have +32 pts each time a client ask for four top 3 and 24 pts to any other ramen (5 clients in weekend goes to around 152 - 160 points per sesion, 2 sesions per day. And around 124 pts. per sesion on weekdays, around 248 pts per weekday). You can reach around 1,200,000 yen per week... powerful.
Also always save regularly for some "convenient" clients to happen by soft-reseting.
Hope this will help those players that struggle with the shop o_O. So you can focus on ecchi :LOL:... you horny bastards :sneaky: ...

Last edited:

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
I mean that's fine but it seemed like to me it was a planned NTR game and it was changed half way through. I mean why is the weird uncle just showing up and giving you money every week? And they introduce him in the game as a stalker. Also Mitsuki is obviously uncomfortable around him yet it doesn't go anywhere.

But I like the mechanics of the game and played it to the end but I think it would have been better as either an NTR game or without the obvious NTR inspired side characters.
a ridiculous obsession with ntr and it's something I don't understand, not every game like this one has to be considered a "planned ntr game" it sounds idiotic when you put it that way except that assumption you made about an obvious ntr inspired side character though I gotta admit that it looked a bit misleading wanting people to think that there's gonna be ntr involved and yet it's not that kind of game at all, regardless though this is just pathetic, well at least most people like me would just shrug it off and walk away anyway

Last edited:

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
a ridiculous obsession with ntr and it's something I don't understand,
I concur, regarding RPGMaker-Games in the forum, is quite frightening the amount of ntr-games, other genres exist. While I am more into netori (you play as the one who steals), there are other genres I also like, like adventure with multiroute date, or survival while doing missions to keep the woman safe/happy/horny, or simple RPG with waifu companions. Not everything is ntr, I mean, do guys actually like the idea of being cheated on or selling their own partner?
Again, frightening.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes