Aug 19, 2020
With how difficult it is to get a male protagonist in an RPG without those things, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
I Wholeheartedly agree with this. Too much NTR and Cuckoldry, these days, If ya haven't noticed. Now if the girl ntr'd the dude, and the dude gotem back not only with panning some pro revenge, AND got a hotter girl? Now that would be worth it.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Yeah it's common practice and it looks like shit most of the time
I have a really hard time understanding why you "people" insist on games having animations and dismiss anything that doesn't have them.
Nope it doesn't. And the reason is because it's 2024 and it's never been easier to animate things without any budget or people with special skills. You don't have the same excuses people had in 2005 for being lazy these days.

VN's and RPGM games consist barely of anything except pictures, music and text. It's not too much to ask for, to get at least a bit of motion going and put in some effort.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
the uncle of the heroine is UB but he is actually kinda decent guy kekw.(idk if there is alternate scene or ED tho). pretty sweet game tbh.
He gave me a heart attack when he showed up the first time, because I didn't expect a monster to appear out of nowhere

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Ah, the voice work in this is actually godlike. If you boot it up, make sure you get to the Izakaya scene before you resolve your opinion.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
The girl is super cute, but goddamn does the gameplay loop get boring fast
I agree, ill just wait for someone to send a Full save, because Ive already arrived on the seven day and Im boooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

Reactions: micioide

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
This is the most NTR, non-NTR game I've ever seen, lol. Great mechanics but it's like the story was built for NTR but since it's not there, it doesn't really go anywhere.

MisumiRen

Jun 17, 2018
Nope it doesn't. And the reason is because it's 2024 and it's never been easier to animate things without any budget or people with special skills. You don't have the same excuses people had in 2005 for being lazy these days.

VN's and RPGM games consist barely of anything except pictures, music and text. It's not too much to ask for, to get at least a bit of motion going and put in some effort.
yeah good one try making them and see how it goes ? like just shut the fuck up if you dont like it and fuck off, you are on a free site as well, dog ass tourist.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes