Aug 19, 2020
This is the most NTR, non-NTR game I've ever seen, lol. Great mechanics but it's like the story was built for NTR but since it's not there, it doesn't really go anywhere.
To be perfectly honest, I think that's fine. So many people want NTR, but sometimes its good to have the wholesome things. Variety is key, imo, and though I don't like NTR, much, I still play some of them. It's why I like Karryn's Prison, for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
does she get molested at all?
by clients I mean
Nope

mandatory full save req :) ty
Here chum

Missionary: Sex Menu at home sex scene
Doggy: Sex Menuat home Sex scene (It makes the game lag(a lot), either when you're doing it raw or anal, not entirely sure)
Cowgirl: Make her Lust(Sexual Desire) 100% and leave her like that
Handjob: Sex Menu at home
Blowjob: Sex Menu at home
Paizuri: Shower Visit and don't resist your urges
Phone Sex: Text her and ask
Send Noods: Text her and ask for food for thought

The main girl is super cute 10/10 must pat.
The game is slightly animated, It's not live2d but it's good enough I just wish there was more scenes and the interactions were a bit more interactive.
I honestly dislike the gameplay loop and cheated my way to victory.

I haven't fully developed her, but you can probably do that yourself.

The story was rather light hearted but idk if there is more endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hey.. another good game getting translated there.

Non animated, but quite hot to be enjoyed.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Being able to draw and being able to animate are to very different skills. Most indie eroge companies wouldnt even be able to afford an animator.
In 3D yes, in 2D no. In 2D it's the same skill as you don't need to learn 3D modelling, skeletons and such. People who draw 2D do already study poses, people in motion and such. And getting a little bit of movement done isn't rocket science anyways.

Last edited:

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
To be perfectly honest, I think that's fine. So many people want NTR, but sometimes its good to have the wholesome things. Variety is key, imo, and though I don't like NTR, much, I still play some of them. It's why I like Karryn's Prison, for example.
I mean that's fine but it seemed like to me it was a planned NTR game and it was changed half way through. I mean why is the weird uncle just showing up and giving you money every week? And they introduce him in the game as a stalker. Also Mitsuki is obviously uncomfortable around him yet it doesn't go anywhere.

But I like the mechanics of the game and played it to the end but I think it would have been better as either an NTR game or without the obvious NTR inspired side characters.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for raw i made her 100% horny and didnt sleep with her then she got me in my sleep which allowed it. it was a good game hopeing for one with the sister in the future or one where you do something simlar with multiple girls for a harem.

Mr stabby

Sep 3, 2018
Man, I feel dumb for failing the greetings/service, it's to the point I just use my highest skilled greeting cuz hey it rewards the same points even if wrong for the lower leveled skills

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for the translation. I was looking at this game because the girl is very cute. I like those chubby, messy haired, shy girls.

Elahak

Oct 2, 2018
During the game I noticed that there would be some more content in the game but the author seems to have given up halfway through:

that character who seems like some kind of stalker.

The interactions with his sister on the cell phone that seemed to me like there was going to be some kind of incest, but he stopped halfway there too.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
from what i remeber the stalker is her uncle looking out for her even if a bit creepy. as for the sister with her multiple part time jobs it feels like she might have been sleeping with multiple people for money or for fun hence why she sent the picture by mistake.

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes