5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Maybe someone already ask it or answer it, but do we know when we will have a new Southern Hospitality?

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
No offense, but y’all are aware that at least one of Jack’s mods reads the thread. How exactly would you go about preventing them from joining and having the same situation?
He doesn't really have mods in his discord last time I was there. Only he has any power to kick/ban people. Unless he changed his stance on that since I last spoke to him about it.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Maybe someone already ask it or answer it, but do we know when we will have a new Southern Hospitality?
When someone makes a script that wins a vote. Like any other short.

He doesn't really have mods in his discord last time I was there. Only he has any power to kick/ban people. Unless he changed his stance on that since I last spoke to him about it.
They’re not mods in title per se, they’re people that volunteer to help count the votes for the short animations. But they very much function like them.

Reactions: Bolt

Kingpin95

Aug 16, 2020
The only problem with telegram is IOS prevents smut groups. At least if someone posted the video to a different app they could be incognito so Jack doesn’t know who it is and any potential mods can’t delete or take the video away.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
No offense, but y’all are aware that at least one of Jack’s mods reads the thread. How exactly would you go about preventing them from joining and having the same situation?

In fact, I fear that nothing would change... the only way would be to know who the intruder is and keep him excluded from the chats.:unsure:

I think one way to share again and make it harder to be tracked could be to create an account and start sharing after some time (like signing up now and then becoming active in, I don't know, a month?)... like this in doing so, banning the latest arrivals would lead to nothing because the "spy" has been in place for some time:ROFLMAO:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Jackermans Ptreon page is under review. I hope it won't affect Mothers Warmth...
Friend, you are a little late with this information. Jackerman hasn't used Patreon in a while. He publishes the material at
Rest assured that MW3 is safe!

Reactions: PR Mitter
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes