5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Am I wrong or has Jack started to be more severe?... you actually got caught pretty quickly.

Either way, it's a sad day:cry:

Maybe he really is losing subscribers and has to crack down on leaks. People might be wising up to his ridiculous delay tactics, it's been THREE YEARS since MW. I'm not even a fan of the genre and even i feel bad for the folks still paying him.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Maybe he really is losing subscribers and has to crack down on leaks. People might be wising up to his ridiculous delay tactics, it's been THREE YEARS since MW. I'm not even a fan of the genre and even i feel bad for the folks still paying him.
Doubt that. If anything it’s the opposite, it’s just easier to lose a bunch of bronze subs to quash a leaker with as much as he’s getting. What I feel bad for is everyone that joined after the leaker that got caught in the blast radius, so to speak.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I've been very critical of Jackerman for a couple things (not going fulltime with animation, the morbid obesity of his models), but from the waist up, this model is unmatched. Like holy damn.

Now if only his patreons could drum up enough pressure to force him to stop turning these amazing looking models into disgusting cows from the waist down - give them toned slim legs and small yet slightly jiggly butts to go with the huge boobs.

Literal dream model right there.
Out of touch take

All of Jack's models are hot af
Super sexy and beautiful
Legit the best models out there

• Haha
Reactions: claralover

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Truly, I am satisfied as long as all games or animations do not have futa or gay tags.
Personally, I find it disgusting to have those two tags attached to it.
Please do not show your discomfort because I am the only one who feels this way.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I hope it will be human on human all the way in MW... wish to keep this series pure human
No aliens no beasts just humans...
For this series, I wouldn’t expect it. After is another story.

Truly, I am satisfied as long as all games or animations do not have futa or gay tags.
Please do not show your discomfort because I am the only one who feels this way.
I mean he’s already done a futa work. And he’s had a futa made OC for a while it just hasn’t won a vote yet. So he’s clearly got interest in that genre.

Gay stuff is pretty much out of it. As well as any detail heavy monster girls.

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
Well just so you know he made a futa one also.
I too don't like futa, beastality, gay, netorare. But if beastality is that high quality I simply couldn't hold myself but still I don't like em.
I just hope he makes lots of human with human including all the models

• Love
Reactions: satan10
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes