5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Shazama_00

Oct 28, 2023
Here's a clip of Maddie's victory dance, right as she's interrupted. (No audio)

The entire intro will be complete tomorrow or the following day, and my composer is going to be writing music based on those frames. There isn't any music yet as a result, so I'm abstaining from showing off clips with audio as long as I can.
Pixeldrain
T Do you have any other way to see it friend?

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Bro jackerman has made 31 vids but you're file has got only 25 subs in which some are repeated.
Sorry about that.
Yes, you're right; Jackerman made 31 videos, but the videos:
- Tentacular Epilogue,
- Rudolph's Reward, and
- Horseplay do not need subtitles because there is no way to translate moans.

Therefore, there are 28 videos.
Please re-download the file from the previous post: #15,281 .
Missing subtitles have been added.

Most of the subtitles in English were made by the member livemux and are perfect, the rest were generated by AI or found lost on the internet.

The subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese were translated and synchronized by the user @kentkalell (he seems to have been banned from the forum, I don't know). They are perfect, well translated and synchronized.

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
Sorry about that.
Yes, you're right; Jackerman made 31 videos, but the videos:
- Tentacular Epilogue,
- Rudolph's Reward, and
- Horseplay do not need subtitles because there is no way to translate moans.

Therefore, there are 28 videos.
Please re-download the file from the previous post: #15,281 .
Missing subtitles have been added.

Most of the subtitles in English were made by the member livemux and are perfect, the rest were generated by AI or found lost on the internet.

The subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese were translated and synchronized by the user @kentkalell (he seems to have been banned from the forum, I don't know). They are perfect, well translated and synchronized.
Alright bro but you could add ahh hmm moans . Jk
Thanks for the subtitles.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Hmm that’s curious. Were y’all still supporting? The server gets pruned occasionally of those who weren’t supporters anymore. Can’t imagine it was just an outage, didn’t see problems with discord today.

Lxvers

Jul 31, 2022
Hmm that’s curious. Were y’all still supporting? The server gets pruned occasionally of those who weren’t supporters anymore. Can’t imagine it was just an outage, didn’t see problems with discord today.
Yea I’m still a supporter I still have my subscription on subscribstar but when I try joining back it won’t let me. The issue might be on my end since I’m on IOS but I didn’t have problems with it before until now

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Yea I’m still a supporter I still have my subscription on subscribstar but when I try joining back it won’t let me. The issue might be on my end since I’m on IOS but I didn’t have problems with it before until now
That kinda reads like a ban. Which is quite odd, jack typically just boots people from the server. Bit unclear what’s happening there.

Lxvers

Jul 31, 2022
That kinda reads like a ban. Which is quite odd, jack typically just boots people from the server. Bit unclear what’s happening there.
I literally did not send one single chat on his discord only liked reading the discussions and seeing the content updates but if I’m not able to join back then so be it I guess

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I literally did not send one single chat on his discord only liked reading the discussions and seeing the content updates but if I’m not able to join back then so be it I guess
Yeah I dunno what's going on there. From what I'm getting, server is up, and the chat is still normally discussing the usual things.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes