5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When a leak is released he removes all those who joined from the day the leak was released. So yeah no leaks from now on... Ig
except for those who didn't leak the first time they could :p. isn't there a legal option for those who have been unjustly banned?

Speedb7115

Apr 1, 2023
Certainly sounds like it... if only the "leakers" kept their mouths shut about getting banned the Mods would never know when they banned the right person, after all the only way they know they scored a hit is when the read it here.
So, once Jackerman has kicked you out, he keeps your subscription money or gives it back to you, because I imagine there are people who are surprised to see that they were suddenly kicked out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, once Jackerman has kicked you out, he keeps your subscription money or gives it back to you, because I imagine there are people who are surprised to see that they were suddenly kicked out.
Considering it's leaked every single time, it suggests he doesn't keep new members for long... Like I say as long as the person leaking it doesn't advertise that they "got him" by posting about here they will ban ALL new members, that has to be a huge impact on his membership... an unsustainable impact.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Considering it's leaked every single time, it suggests he doesn't keep new members for long... Like I say as long as the person leaking it doesn't advertise that they "got him" by posting about here they will ban ALL new members, that has to be a huge impact on his membership... an unsustainable impact.
Again, not really, bronze is only 5 bucks, and I doubt there’s that many people joining each month. He’s been pulling in thousands, I don’t think losing a few hundred bucks would hurt that much.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Again, not really, bronze is only 5 bucks, and I doubt there’s that many people joining each month. He’s been pulling in thousands, I don’t think losing a few hundred bucks would hurt that much.
I tend to think in terms more than straight cash, if you keep banning people for nothing sooner or later someone will challenge it in legal terms, then the costs can skyrocket... but maybe I'm overthinking it, maybe he'll get away with it because people are too embarrassed to admit what they are buying, particularly in a court of law.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I tend to think in terms more than straight cash, if you keep banning people for nothing sooner or later someone will challenge it in legal terms, then the costs can skyrocket... but maybe I'm overthinking it, maybe he'll get away with it because people are too embarrassed to admit what they are buying, particularly in a court of law.
Lawyers are pricey, and I doubt someone’s gonna work pro bono over smut lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lawyers are pricey, and I doubt someone’s gonna work pro bono over smut lol
true, but there are other ways of hitting back via "legal" avenues without lawyers (at least in the beginning), formal complaints through the funding platform for example, he is promising a feature then reneging on that promise (which could see his account being reviewed/suspended)... but like I already said...I'm probably overthinking it.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes