5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
No offense, but y’all are aware that at least one of Jack’s mods reads the thread. How exactly would you go about preventing them from joining and having the same situation?

In fact, I fear that nothing would change... the only way would be to know who the intruder is and keep him excluded from the chats.:unsure:

I think one way to share again and make it harder to be tracked could be to create an account and start sharing after some time (like signing up now and then becoming active in, I don't know, a month?)... like this in doing so, banning the latest arrivals would lead to nothing because the "spy" has been in place for some time:ROFLMAO:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Jackermans Ptreon page is under review. I hope it won't affect Mothers Warmth...
Friend, you are a little late with this information. Jackerman hasn't used Patreon in a while. He publishes the material at
Rest assured that MW3 is safe!

Reactions: PR Mitter

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024

For anyone interested, I compressed his entire collection using AV1 codec via handbrake.

AV1-10 Bit SVT
same frame rate as source
35 quality
3 encoder preset
passthru on all audio
1080p

If you have an HD or SSD with 9 gorrilionbytes of storage I'd always urge on keeping originals, but if you wanna save on space its typically indiscernible from the original quality unless you start pausing, screencapping, and scrutinizing images and zooming in on areas.

Collection reduced from around 13GB to GB

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes