hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
that really sucks I got the two files is there anywhere I can post them for you one is 4900 mb so it is hard to find a place that file shares them
Not sure if it's allowed but can you create a torrent for the rip? Or you could upload it to nopy, not sure about their file size limits. Again thank you.

Zez

Jul 3, 2017
Not sure if it's allowed but can you create a torrent for the rip? Or you could upload it to nopy, not sure about their file size limits. Again thank you.
If you do decide to make a torrent/magnet, I'll help you share if you like ...

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
nopy wont let one upload unless you have an account with them and I can't find a way to make a account with them looking into mega but having issues with logging into it

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
nopy wont let one upload unless you have an account with them and I can't find a way to make a account with them looking into mega but having issues with logging into it
Downloading from Mega will have its own issues due to the file size.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
I've seen a lot. Why they love to post staff on website like that ???? Plz use torrent at least!

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I've seen a lot. Why they love to post staff on website like that ???? Plz use torrent at least!
People use places like Filejoker because they're being paid to normally. Mega is a good go to, and if you wanna avoid the download limits, look up MegaBastard. It bypasses the limit. It can be a little buggy though. Torrent is always a solid option, but it relies too heavily on people to keep seeding it for long term for future users.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Downloading from Mega will have its own issues due to the file size.
No they won't. Siterip torrent for ongoing series is worthless, people won't keep it alive because Jab adds pages/series monthly. Mega is better choice as it is encrypted, series can be updated & organized in folders & download limits won't be an issue for many as most won't download all the files at once(Better than paid upload sites anyway).

Reactions: Echbert and hdgamer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote