PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Does some have invitation key for Picarto Channel of Lazpop ?
would like to watch his streams

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
is my hot as neighbour in part 3 of this?

have folders but no files after unzipping part 1 and 2.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Is OP gonna update the rips yearly? I have no problem with that, but it's already 8 months since the last.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
hey got the siterip from another site would it be ok if I could link it here or hand off the files to someone so they can post it here it updated on 8-5-20

Reactions: ShitHead2D

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
hey got the siterip from another site would it be ok if I could link it here or hand off the files to someone so they can post it here it updated on 8-5-20
IMO Pass it on.
But depends on what Mods say about "advertising" other sites.
If they are ok, you could just post the link.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
here's the link to it the download uses filejoker and there is a trick for downloading it by first downloading the second part which is smaller about 600 mb and then set up a free account with filejoker which has a cap on the amount of mb you can download in a five day period of 5000 mb but at a slightly faster rate than the free download basically cuts the download time in half for the main part

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
here's the link to it the download uses filejoker and there is a trick for downloading it by first downloading the second part which is smaller about 600 mb and then set up a free account with filejoker which has a cap on the amount of mb you can download in a five day period of 5000 mb but at a slightly faster rate than the free download basically cuts the download time in half for the main part
Tried to download it but filejoker doesn't give me an option for a free account. There's only 2 choices: Premium or Premium VIP. Looks like I'll have to wait until someone uploads the rip to another host. Thanks though.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Tried to download it but filejoker doesn't give me an option for a free account. There's only 2 choices: Premium or Premium VIP. Looks like I'll have to wait until someone uploads the rip to another host. Thanks though.
that really sucks I got the two files is there anywhere I can post them for you one is 4900 mb so it is hard to find a place that file shares them

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote