BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, now it doesn't.
I was able to find different source: filejoker this time.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Could someone download this: and reupload on better (free) hosting?
Took 2.5 days trickling away, but I downloaded it. Mega links below:

You'll need to download both, it's a complete siterip up to Oct 2019. Not sure how long a free Mega account bandwidth will last, so good luck.

felixx.von

Jun 11, 2018

You'll need to download both, it's a complete siterip up to Oct 2019. Not sure how long a free Mega account bandwidth will last, so good luck.
Thank you sir.

Reactions: rouge_g

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018

Thanks a lot for this. But even in here(I already downloaded) there is almost nothing new. I really don't understand their schedule. There is a lot of comic being left half at this point.

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks a lot for this. But even in here(I already downloaded) there is almost nothing new. I really don't understand tehir schedule. There is a lot of comic being left half at that point.
Yeah, based upon the OP and what few comics received updates, I have no idea how Jab keeps people paying for such a slow trickle of content. But then again, Patreon has proved people will pay large sums into projects that update 3 or 4 times a year.

At least it was worth it for myself, I hadn't downloaded a pack update since 2015. I was cleaning up an old harddrive and found the old folder and went looking for an update and found myself here.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, based upon the OP and what few comics received updates, I have no idea how Jab keeps people paying for such a slow trickle of content. But then again, Patreon has proved people will pay large sums into projects that update 3 or 4 times a year.

At least it was worth it for myself, I hadn't downloaded a pack update since 2015. I was cleaning up an old harddrive and found the old folder and went looking for an update and found myself here.
Yeah sure, if you didn't follow it for some months this file can have benefits. But like I said, besides that point; there are really good comics. I am curious about their continuation, like DnA, Snowed In, Watching My Step, There Goes the Neighbours, My Mom the Reality Star etc.

And I really like Mark Cleanup's job.

Last edited:

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection List:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT INSULTING OR RIPPING ON ANYONE. I AM NOT COMPLAINING. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR CLARIFICATION BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE "Collection List" WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ACTUAL CONTENTS OF THE SITERIP I DOWNLOADED FROM THE OP POST ON THE FIRST PAGE AND IF I DOWNLOADED AN OLDER FILE BY MISTAKE.

So I'm on front page of this thread after downloading the latest Oct. 2019 Update...

It says on the changelog "Full up to date siterip" and lists every file that's "supposed" to be inside the file I downloaded right? Then why is half the stuff listed in "Collection List" not even in the 4gb+ file?

The Santo Playa Sketches aren't even in the rars... It says "Santo Playa 1 & 2 + Sketches" yet the only thing on the hosted Oct. 2019 Siterip is Santo Playa 1 & and incomplete 2... I know there are actual sketches because I've been hunting them for a while so why are they listed yet not actually in the hosted siterip? Is it just supposed to be a checklist regarding all available files on the official jab website and not the actual contents of the siterip here?

Last edited:

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Is there anywhere I can get his latest stuff? It seems like from his twitter there are a lot of new pages to unfinished comics and other new comics. Is there somewhere else one can view them besides his website?

Hinn

Dec 17, 2018
There is something wrong with part 2, both from Nopy and Mega, I get a couple of errors when un-zipping, and when I check the decompressed folder for part 2, all the sub folders with the comics are in it, but they are empty, all of them

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote