• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 28, 2018
Okay so there's an apparent bug when you get on the train and the screen just remains black and freezes. I minimize the page and there's a small dialogue saying " unable to write save data " and then another dialogue saying " 3 ". What's the issue here?

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
In case anyone else came to this game for the gang rape/group sex, you should know that group sex content is terribly lacking.
I was really looking forward to the gang raping bits, more so because it takes time to unlock them, but it is so barebones, there is so little content. There is basically only one scene for each girl, and they aren't good.

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
I'm using version 2.10, and I can't seem to get Yuzu to level 2 no matter what.

On it seems there are a lot of people confused about the same issue, and neither of their solutions worked for me...
  • If I raise discomfort, nothing triggers (even if I raise ecstasy at the same rate), and when it's full the scene ends;
  • If I raise ecstasy, she cums and drops to the floor, and then I can keep groping her;
  • After I make her cum a few times, she passes out and I can take her to the bathroom and have sex;
  • After making her cum from sex a few times, the scene ends;
  • I can also choose to take her back to the train and repeat the groping scene with similar results.
Note that I got the other girls to level 2 without issues, and Kaede is even level 3.

Any ideas?

Edit: Funny enough, it seems that I FINALLY managed to do it after posting this.
I'm still not sure about the exact conditions, but here's what made it work for me:
  1. I raised her ecstasy to about 75%;
  2. I put back all her clothes and then started touching her everywhere, to raise discomfort;
  3. After a while, the pee scene triggered.

cloopmec

Feb 16, 2019
I can't play version 2.10 (can't confirm that patch v2.00 is installed) anyone gets the same problem? I need help here :(

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yea this one is way to complicated to get working. Tried running in Japanese Locale and it just restarts my system. Even tried changing the properties to run in compatibility mode with Windows XP and same thing. Deleted and unfollowed

blairis

Apr 28, 2018
I can't play version 2.10 (can't confirm that patch v2.00 is installed) anyone gets the same problem? I need help here :(
Instal game by IHSetup, then run GOKUAKU.exe (in game folder) by location emulator (i've this one ) then instal 2.10 update, run the game the same way and then instal hf path 2.10.
if you dont use this idiotic emulator, this cancer game gona restart your computer.
* An amazing bad engrish :)

Reactions: 777Mike777

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Everything goes well until I install the 2.10 update. The installation goes fine but when I try to open the game I get a pop up
"bLoadMotion(ERR)
CH01-F20.X" and cant do anything until I restart my entire computer

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Got the game to run as it should with the instructions, test run seems good too. I have the issue of not being able to permanatly save for some reason. Meaning the save files I make dissapear. Anyone know where they are located so I can see if it happens when I close the game? Also why do we have 100% save and no lead to where the save is? And no I was not using quick saves.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Umm i downloaded and installed the game as per the instructions of the document and it runs alright but the game itself is broken. All models for characters are pitch black and tend to overlap during cutscenes which basically makes abominations of nature with 4 arms 2 head and tposing.

For those wondering i installed version 2.0 patch and then ran the game as per instruction 2.5 and then installed the h-patch 2.0.

EDIT1. The image below is what i mean in regards to lack of texturing for character models. I am in the process of uninstalling/reinstalling the game and trying the 1.0 patches that were included in the download.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Right found out that after installing 1.10, my prior issue was probably just an uncommon issue as even in 1.10 i get it sometimes and i also sometimes have character models breasts disappear. However after playing through, i am kind of disappointed honestly. When i read all the guides, it seems like a big game with complex mechanics that i could barely understand but no, it just doesn't clearly tell you how to play. For those that don't know, you need to move your mouse in circles once you touch a body part. After finding this out, the game pretty much went easy mode, strip a person down so you can see their pussy, circle click pussy, when they resist, tap their right boob and repeat. That is all it takes to conquer each of the girls. I admit, i haven't figured out how to get other endings if there are other endings mind but was kind of disappointed when it turned out i could use the same strat for every single girl to win.

Adolf-B

Jan 7, 2019
I installed the game and then i installed update 2,10. But then when i tryed to start the game my PC turns itself off, why? And i am not running Windows 10 i am running Windows 8.1

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote